Girls Favorite place for your guy to spray his cum

I love when my partner cums inside of my pussy and occasionally in my ass, but I love having a hot load on my chest, which I then love to rub all over my big beauties. My last long-term partner preferred to cum inside me as well so I did not get to enjoy cum on my boobs as much as I would have liked.

I love when my partner cums inside of my pussy and occasionally in my ass, but I love having a hot load on my chest, which I then love to rub all over my big beauties. My last long-term partner preferred to cum inside me as well so I did not get to enjoy cum on my boobs as much as I would have liked.

may i help you out with that? i love boobs.

Cumming on your big tits while look deep into your beautiful eyes as you rub your pretty young clit. Heaven.

My wife always wants me to cum inside her, which I love but watching my cum cover her tits is a real turn-on, so it's a real treat when she lets me.

Inside, Out, all around

I simply love it when a women just wants and enjoys my cum, it very hot to hear and see she is turned on by my cum, that said, if it’s okay to share, if not I apologize in advance.

I would to experience with a women ( in any order) As I’m kissing or bitting her neck as I drop my hip lower to graze her clit with my pelvic bone thrust inside and out, my hands are aggressively cupping her ass cheeks, pulling her toward me in sync with each thrust, that to I am the point that my silky throbbing cock head is kissing her cervix. She feels the violent pulsating of my veined shafted as I am about to cum, with a heavy whisper she tells me to cum inside her swollen hot and hungry pulsating pussy and as I fill her with my essence, I place a mirror between her legs for a close up of her aching pussy and as I kiss her neck and ears, I whisper how she continues to make me feel, rubbing my leaking cock across her body and both of us watch as her cum and my cum slowly seeps out of her, building up right at the bottom of her vagina to the point is pours down over her asshole , at which I or she will smear the cum in circles around her asshole and lightly shovel a little almost in, both of us are watching and talking throughout the whole thing... I have a similar fantasy, but cumming in her ass first.

I apologize again for the rambling and possibly detouring from the topic, it’s what came to my mind as I read this thread and felt the blood in my veins set on fire.

After thirty years of marriage, there's hardly an inch of my body that hasn't been wet by my husbands cum. To his delight (and mine) I am a girl who swallows and he has sent his spunk straight up my pussy and ass many times. For me, if I had to say I have a preference though I honestly love it on my tits. My nipples are extremely sensitive and the feel of his cream splashing on them is feeling I never tire of. He has also given me more facials than I can remember which I never turn away from. :heart:

First is always my face but lately I also enjoy him holding my panties open n me jerking him off so cums on my pussy n panties

That sounds erotic! My kinda play time. I bet you do that to him in the morning and enjoy his cum all day??

It's difficult to choose one place. I love swallowing, I love it inside me; especially when it's dripping out of my pussy or ass. The feeling drives me crazy and I always end up playing with the cum and myself. I love taking it on my face or body, on the front, not my back as I can't play with it that way.

If I was hard-pressed to choose, I would have to say my favourite is my mouth. I love the taste and I don't like to let any of it go to waste, particularly if I am giving a blowjob. I always swallow like a good girl and I want my reward for the hard work I have done. :D

It's difficult to choose one place. I love swallowing, I love it inside me; especially when it's dripping out of my pussy or ass. The feeling drives me crazy and I always end up playing with the cum and myself. I love taking it on my face or body, on the front, not my back as I can't play with it that way.

If I was hard-pressed to choose, I would have to say my favourite is my mouth. I love the taste and I don't like to let any of it go to waste, particularly if I am giving a blowjob. I always swallow like a good girl and I want my reward for the hard work I have done. :D

Great answer.

So erotic to see a woman with cum dripping from her mouth or pussy, especially right after you pull out.

While there’s nothing like being filled with it; and while I enjoy swallowing; I will say there’s nothing like a nice cum shot across my chest or pulling out from behind and feeling it up my back..then that calls for a shower ;):cattail:

While there’s nothing like being filled with it; and while I enjoy swallowing; I will say there’s nothing like a nice cum shot across my chest or pulling out from behind and feeling it up my back..then that calls for a shower ;):cattail:

Yes, I would have to agree. Really I am fine with him cumming anywhere he wants. Such a turn on to feel it on me. :heart:

I have yet to meet a man who wishes to lick it up, but if he wanted to, he would be allowed. It is beautiful to see a man and trans person cum.

Not so much licking, but because I like to come on a woman's nipples, all she has to do is hold her breast(s) out to me and I will happily suck it/them clean. Her tits turned me on enough to let it go; I can't think of a better way to say, "thank you."

Nutted IN and Cummed On

Just wanted to say you sound like a cute couple. Glad you play together. Met a few couples like you and mostly it was always good in my Unicorn times.

Like you I prefer it in my Pussy mostly. Got the kids to prove that but Mens have gone other places not to make a Baby. Lets say I got to like some Up my Azz if they listened to me or knew how to do it. Could be quite GOOD for me to if they do. Some Mens DO have to be Messy. If they is I prefer it on my breasts or between them to but not like I havent had Mens mark me with they Cum all over by now and I Mean ALL OVER.

Stay Safe and you sound like such a FUN Couple. Like theres some of you here and happy to see that cause I'm still kind of New here.
You Do sound sexy Honey.

After thirty years of marriage, there's hardly an inch of my body that hasn't been wet by my husbands cum. To his delight (and mine) I am a girl who swallows and he has sent his spunk straight up my pussy and ass many times. For me, if I had to say I have a preference though I honestly love it on my tits. My nipples are extremely sensitive and the feel of his cream splashing on them is feeling I never tire of. He has also given me more facials than I can remember which I never turn away from. :heart:

Inside her pussy

Is really the only place. Sometimes she will jack me off and she really doesn't like it on her hands. Once, years ago, I pulled out, climbed up and came all over her tits. Bad Idea. You would have thought that I was spraying acid.

Back