Golden Showers (Drink ?OR On the body?)

I've loved piss play since I was a teenager and have experienced it both as a dom and a sub.

I love making my sub wet her panties and then suck her panties. I've also wet myself before and absolutely love the warmth and eroticism of it.

Many people find this very cringe and tend to stay away from it.However,I don't recall when I started enjoying it.Primarily it was just watching.But having tried out in real with a sub,I have become addicted to it.( I'm a Straight M dom).

Recently,when I was spending time with a sub couple.They expressed their desire to be peed on and I was down to try. We did it twice.The first time was they were made to lie besides each other and I peed on their bodies.It was hot af to watch them drenched in my golden nectar.

The second instance was when they were on their knees with their mouths open and I sprayed my nectar all over them and in their mouths!They both happily swallowed.
What are your views about golden showers?
Anywhere from the neck down.

On the occasions I have been peed on I have really been aroused by them. However I do not swallow it as I really believe it would be very unhygienic. I would not like it unloaded into my body either but being covered and humiliated by it can be very erotic and sensual. I know I will do it again. Smiling.

Many people find this very cringe and tend to stay away from it.However,I don't recall when I started enjoying it.Primarily it was just watching.But having tried out in real with a sub,I have become addicted to it.( I'm a Straight M dom).

Recently,when I was spending time with a sub couple.They expressed their desire to be peed on and I was down to try. We did it twice.The first time was they were made to lie besides each other and I peed on their bodies.It was hot af to watch them drenched in my golden nectar.

The second instance was when they were on their knees with their mouths open and I sprayed my nectar all over them and in their mouths!They both happily swallowed.
What are your views about golden showers?
Golden enemas from the tap are nice

I never thought this would turn me on at all. In fact, it grossed me out, and the thought of it seemed pretty repulsive.

But as my wife started exploring BDSM, I started to enjoy it. Not something I want to do every day, but every so often… (especially in the nice warm summer months by the pool) I love being drenched by her.

https://www.***********/scl/fi/yns7...ving.mov?rlkey=6ukvmgiehleedr4nsvii03t6n&dl=0

All of the above… giving, receiving. On my face, mouth, body, on my cock.. I even peed inside my ex’s pussy. I love peeing on a woman’s body, her breasts, her face. I love all things pee play. I love it when she wets her panties. I even want her to sit on my face with wet panties. And peeing while face sitting. You name it…

On the occasions I have been peed on I have really been aroused by them. However I do not swallow it as I really believe it would be very unhygienic. I would not like it unloaded into my body either but being covered and humiliated by it can be very erotic and sensual. I know I will do it again. Smiling.
I have never done it but I think I could enjoy your take on it. I would not want to swallow of have him pee inside me but peeing on my body could be fun. Especially having him pee on my ass.

Back