Golden showers

FurryFury said:
I particularly like the layers!

:rose: :rose:

Seventh layer, that's where it's at baybee!

Fury :rose:
It's the place to be until "someone's" husband needs a fuck *sulk*

Ok - I'm over that - Is it playtime?? :D

Last edited:
Shankara20 said:
It's the place to be until "someone's" husband needs a fuck *sulk*

Ok - I'm over that - Is it playtime?? :D

Well personally I LIVE for the times he wants to fuck soooo...yeah, good stuff.

*snickers*

here's an interesting WS pic. Anyone evert try this?

bpmov05.jpg

My God! They are going to soak that nice French baguette if they're not careful! Good bread is precious..**** pic though!

FurryFury said:
My God! They are going to soak that nice French baguette if they're not careful! Good bread is precious..**** pic though!

baguette and pee are both best fresh, gotten at the source :p

Shankara20 said:
baguette and pee are both best fresh, gotten at the source :p

hehehehhe. I had my daily drink this morning. yum yum yum. :D

I have some pictures of me peeing but have no idea where to post them - any suggestions? I'm a guy by the way!

motormouth1810 said:
I have some pictures of me peeing but have no idea where to post them - any suggestions? I'm a guy by the way!
there was a time 60 days ago when this might have been the place - but no longer with the new pics posting regs.
*sigh*

there are other sites that you might like. You are welcome to PM me if you wish.

I kinda like golden showers, but love peeing in Jeans

Hi my name is Heather. I am one of the girls from HD Wetting. I want to know how many other people in here love peeing in pants or watching other people do it?

My subbie loves my piss. Sometimes, I'll come awake with him pressing his hand against my lower abdomen and suddenly discover I reallllly have to pee bad. If I feel like it, I'll straddle his face, piss in his mouth, then have me clean up my pussy. Saves having to get out of bed and wander around in the dark looking for the bathroom. :D

Back