Golden showers

I have never tried it but wouldn't mind giving it a try. But, I don't think I could have someone do it on me. I wouldn't mind doing it on them though. I wouldn't mind being on the giving end, but not the recieving. Well, never say never.... :rolleyes:

Anyone in Chicago interested? ;)

Last edited:
Chicago69 said:
I wouldn't mind being on the giving end, but not the recieving. Well, never say never.... :rolleyes:
Might I suggest a good place to start?

Have your lover stand over you with legs open warming your cock and hand while you masturbate.

Mmmmmmmm

If you don't have a lover handy, I have a few ideas for that too.

Fury :rose:

FurryFury said:
If you don't have a lover handy, I have a few ideas for that too.

do tell Fury, do tell... please

(I do know how I fit in my bathtub, on my back, arched to help my aim, but that might be a story for another time)

(on the way out to help a friend move - back soon)

My ongoing research indicates that pee play can be done in many different ways. From controlling your flow which can also help you sexually to full on golden showers with another.

There are many ways to auto play as well.

For instance. You could pee into something and take it to the shower or bathtub with you. Then smell, taste and pour it on yourself. One of the nice things about this is that you know where you've been and what you've done so you are unlikely to get into any health risk issues.

You can deliberately wet your clothing, underwear or a towel. When you learn to control your urine flow and even use it, your senses become heightened about it and this can lead to extra excitement.

You can virtually share golden showers with another. It helps if you have a lap top and actually pee while you do this or they do.

Oh there are so many variations. You can make pee ice cubes and use that all over and inside your body.

I'm sure there are many more ways...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE watersports. I love when Master pees on me (we usually do that in the shower). I also love drinking his pee too -- don't know why, but it just feels really good. I finally have it down so that I can drink it as it is coming out a bit faster now. At first, he would let me pinch off his cock so that I didn't drown (giggles) or he would. But the warmth, being coated with his piss is just something I like a whole heck of a lot.

The warmth sounds really nice. I think part of the appeal for both parties might have to do with marking territory/being marked, accepting/being accepted and feeling owned/ownership.

FurryFury said:
My ongoing research indicates that pee play can be done in many different ways. From controlling your flow which can also help you sexually to full on golden showers with another.

There are many ways to auto play as well.

For instance. You could pee into something and take it to the shower or bathtub with you. Then smell, taste and pour it on yourself. One of the nice things about this is that you know where you've been and what you've done so you are unlikely to get into any health risk issues.

You can deliberately wet your clothing, underwear or a towel. When you learn to control your urine flow and even use it, your senses become heightened about it and this can lead to extra excitement.

You can virtually share golden showers with another. It helps if you have a lap top and actually pee while you do this or they do.

Oh there are so many variations. You can make pee ice cubes and use that all over and inside your body.

I'm sure there are many more ways...

WOW :eek: I see you know your stuff when it comes to WS.

But, honestly, I wouldn't mind trying it, but with someone else. Not solo. Also, I wouldn't want to be the one getting peed on. i wouold do the peeing on the other person. But, never say never.... ;)

But, the hardest part is findinga lady that is interested. You would think that would be easy here in Chicago. lol

Chicago69 said:
WOW :eek: I see you know your stuff when it comes to WS.

But, honestly, I wouldn't mind trying it, but with someone else. Not solo. Also, I wouldn't want to be the one getting peed on. i wouold do the peeing on the other person. But, never say never.... ;)

But, the hardest part is findinga lady that is interested. You would think that would be easy here in Chicago. lol

Hi Chicago69!

Well I know about these things but I've actually done very few of them. My husband isn't into it, yet. I'm corrupting him bit by bit, so you never know...

Chicago is a BIG area, I visited there last year. I don't see why not. Some people have a real fetish for this and are driven. I wouldn't want to base a relationship solely on it myself but, you could probably find some one if you focused and went about it certain ways.

However I personally would never want to "give" until I knew exactly what I was giving. I just have this thing about pre-testing stuff out before I do them to someone else, ya know?

Oh, keep saying that, the "never say never" thing. It's a really good thing to remind yourself of!

Good luck!

FurryFury said:
Hi Chicago69!

Well I know about these things but I've actually done very few of them. My husband isn't into it, yet. I'm corrupting him bit by bit, so you never know...

Chicago is a BIG area, I visited there last year. I don't see why not. Some people have a real fetish for this and are driven. I wouldn't want to base a relationship solely on it myself but, you could probably find some one if you focused and went about it certain ways.

However I personally would never want to "give" until I knew exactly what I was giving. I just have this thing about pre-testing stuff out before I do them to someone else, ya know?

Oh, keep saying that, the "never say never" thing. It's a really good thing to remind yourself of!

Good luck!

Yea, it is a big city. Too bad I don't hangout like I used too. Friends are all married, or into church, etc...

Ohh, and I say Never Say Never because alot of people limit themselves and don't do things just because of what they hear or think or even see. But, you may be suprised how much you may actually like it, no matter how bazaar it may seem. It may actually turn out to be fun.

Chicago69 said:
Yea, it is a big city. Too bad I don't hangout like I used too. Friends are all married, or into church, etc...

Ohh, and I say Never Say Never because alot of people limit themselves and don't do things just because of what they hear or think or even see. But, you may be suprised how much you may actually like it, no matter how bazaar it may seem. It may actually turn out to be fun.

Bingo!

I agree completely. What's sweet is when you find you REALLY like something you had assumed you would not.

BTW, If you like sex without a relationship there are several easy ways to go about this finding someone in Chi town to pee on thing...otherwise there are ways to find those with whom a potential relationship might occur.

i like it.

Prior to INSIDEYOURMIND, i had no desire to participate in, nor did i have any experience with watersports. i was not interested in urine play when we first met, i simply endured it with as much enthusiasm as i could gather. As always, my focus was on pleasing Him, which is the basis of how i managed to enjoy this type of play. It didn't take long at all before i began to enjoy it for reasons outside of simply wishing to give Him what He enjoys.

i enjoy it a great deal now, mainly because i'm certain He knows that i do not care for the taste, nor the odor, and in knowing this, He knows that i do it for His pleasure. It's the humiliation, the act of tolerating something that i wouldn't choose as my favorite, through submitting, as well as it is a simple need that i feel of wanting to offer all that i can, all that i can give in order to please ..... that does it for me after i have been told to get on my knees, tilt my chin back and open my mouth, all the while knowing that i will taste & feel His warm flow as it dribbles down my chin, trickles over my breasts and then down onto my spread thighs.

It's no longer anything that i find to be gross. It's actually transformed over time for me, from something that i loathed and merely tolerated, into an act of enjoyment, or even a reward of sorts .... it's an offering that i feel priviledged to receive from my Master.

Last edited:
I tried to go to sleep without posting this, but I could not get it out of my mind.

Now, on to a good nights sleep.

Shankara20 said:
I tried to go to sleep without posting this, but I could not get it out of my mind.

Now, on to a good nights sleep.

Damnit! Where's my mug???

LOL.

Shankara20 said:
Did you find it yet??

HURRY

:p

Ooh! Good shot!

Yeah baybee, here it is, see?

It's purple with white letters on it that says, "I'm a responsible person. When things go wrong, I'm responsible." Oh and it's HUGE. *winks*

FurryFury said:
It's Texas sized HUGE! It's Trump sized HUGE! Okay, okay it's about 20 oz...

*bats eye lashes*

Looking at mugs I found a lot I like but none like mine. Here is one I liked though.

http://www.susanjeffers.com/files_usr/074250040000.gif

*snickers*

Its your CUP that is HUGE - I see :confused:

I thought it was, well, err aaa ME - well my dic....I mean aaaa :eek:
oh never mind

PS - nice big cup you've got there - Fury :kiss:
mumble-mumble

Shankara20 said:
Its your CUP that is HUGE - I see :confused:

I thought it was, well, err aaa ME - well my dic....I mean aaaa :eek:
oh never mind

PS - nice big cup you've got there - Fury :kiss:
mumble-mumble

Oops!

Sorry!

I'm sure that thing of yours is HUGE too!

Yeah!

I just love the photo with the spray!

FurryFury said:
Oops!

Sorry!

I'm sure that thing of yours is HUGE too!

Yeah!

I just love the photo with the spray!

OK - I feel better

Here is a little gift just for you - (sorry, I'm all out of cups) :rolleyes:

See ya in Hell :kiss: :kiss:

Shankara20 said:
OK - I feel better

Here is a little gift just for you - (sorry, I'm all out of cups) :rolleyes:

See ya in Hell :kiss: :kiss:

I particularly like the layers!

:rose: :rose:

Seventh layer, that's where it's at baybee!

Back