Gun Fight!

A real gunfight comes 'round and both Champagne and Remec run away? Panzy asses!

CharleyH said:
A real gunfight comes 'round and both Champagne and Remec run away? Panzy asses!
Ahem?... We don't have a time as of yet? :p Careful! We'll jus' start shootin' up the place if'n you keep flashin' them thar bewbies at us.
Lauren Hynde said:
I will cross-reference this with my schedule and will get back at you sometime tomorrow. :D
:cool: It appears there are restless natives in t'house

champagne1982 said:
Ahem?... We don't have a time as of yet? :p Careful! We'll jus' start shootin' up the place if'n you keep flashin' them thar bewbies at us. :cool: It appears there are restless natives in t'house

Hell, Ah'll shoot things up just to get 'er ta keep flashin' dem bewbies...ain't my first choice, mind ya, but ah lahk their look... :p

:cool:

So why all the lollygaggin' about ? Let's get this thing goin'....the stage coach I'm waiting for is gonna arrive eventually....

:nana:

tungtied2u said:
So why all the lollygaggin' about ? Let's get this thing goin'....the stage coach I'm waiting for is gonna arrive eventually....

:nana:

belly up to the bar and order a 'shot'! It is the fine Art of waiting.

Languishing in the back room with a whiskey bottle, the undertaker and his pine boxes isn't that good for the poetic psyche.

I'd feel better if that uppity woman with the nearly nekkid bewbies would flaunt and flash a little bit.

Any time :). I'll log in tomorrow at 9 am Mtn, (8 am Pacific, 10 am central, 11 am eastern, 4 pm GMT) and I'll check every couple of hours after that until about 3 pm my time. It's the best I can do.

Can we get this going? If not, we can wait until next week, I suppose :p.

Sorry, folks. I've been in quite intense pain these last 3 or 4 days, so my mind hasn't been focused enough for this.

Lauren Hynde said:
Sorry, folks. I've been in quite intense pain these last 3 or 4 days, so my mind hasn't been focused enough for this.
:kiss: :rose: I hope you're feeling better soon! Take care and rest, I'm sorry for my impatience.

You know us wordshooters are an eager bunch. ... I'll just settle in with a coffee and read some poems.

Well, here I am, rare as it is. And I can be around for all this week. So what's it gonna be??

Charley, it's so good to see you, tits and all. And LaurenLove, I'm so sorry you're feeling badly. Same thing?? Poor baby. Should I come there to tend to you?

Remec... Remec. What can I say. Hello babydoll! How are you? lol

BooMerengue said:
Well, here I am, rare as it is. And I can be around for all this week. So what's it gonna be??

Charley, it's so good to see you, tits and all. And LaurenLove, I'm so sorry you're feeling badly. Same thing?? Poor baby. Should I come there to tend to you?

Woohoo.. we've got a Boo for a week. :)

Hi lovely!

champagne1982 said:
Woohoo.. we've got a Boo for a week. :)

Hi lovely!

Do with me what you will, but be gentle ok? Well... not TOO gentle!! lol

Hi ya Champs Darling!

Gunfight? *perk*

I'm a willing spectator, but unlikely participant...at least while my muse is somewhere checking on the real status of Pluto...

champagne1982 said:
Ahem?... We don't have a time as of yet? :p Careful! We'll jus' start shootin' up the place if'n you keep flashin' them thar bewbies at us. :cool: It appears there are restless natives in t'house

Well, I happen to have them there - what do you call them there Fembot thingys from that damn Mike Myers film? OH RIGHT - FEM BOT THINGYS! And can shoot you down in a twitch of a nipple my Champagne lover! As for Rem? He could probably shoot me down in a take if he got rid of them there leather Morrison pants of his.

Lauren is very ill right now. :( Sorry for the delay. :kiss: :heart:

Belegon said:
Gunfight? *perk*

I'm a willing spectator, but unlikely participant...at least while my muse is somewhere checking on the real status of Pluto...

Indeed! I think - not sure and no promises- we need a third hanging judge? :D

CharleyH said:
Lauren is very ill right now. :( Sorry for the delay. :kiss: :heart:

Damn — from one of the lurkers — hope it's just one of them passing things like the flu that'll soon go on its way. Hope it's nothing too serious. Those things tend to take the fun out of life.

Send Lauren some
:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

BooMerengue said:

Pleased as punch to wander in and find you here, dahlin' And for the whole week? Mmm...whatever shall we do to make the visit memorable? *winkwinknudgenudge*
*chuckle*
:rose: :kiss: :rose:

Remec said:
Pleased as punch to wander in and find you here, dahlin' And for the whole week? Mmm...whatever shall we do to make the visit memorable? *winkwinknudgenudge*
*chuckle*
:rose: :kiss: :rose:

Well, baby, I don't know. Just what is it that you do best, hmmm?? You know I'm sure that this coming April 1st I will have been celibate for 18 yrs, right? And it's not that I'm against it- I'm just waiting for something especially delicious!!

So tempt me, ok?

Maybe this could be a Challenge for April. hhhmmmmm.....

BooMerengue said:
Well, baby, I don't know. Just what is it that you do best, hmmm?? You know I'm sure that this coming April 1st I will have been celibate for 18 yrs, right? And it's not that I'm against it- I'm just waiting for something especially delicious!!

So tempt me, ok?

Maybe this could be a Challenge for April. hhhmmmmm.....

I've been told
I'm like a jelly roll
Sitting on a plate

I'm soft and creamy
Filled with sweetness
Waiting for someone to sate

Take your time
I'm told I'm sublime
And appeal to a sophisticated pate

But the truth is sugar
I'll fill you up
and leave a sweet aftertaste

Hi Boo...I've missed you darling... :kiss:

tungtied2u said:
I've been told
I'm like a jelly roll
Sitting on a plate

I'm soft and creamy
Filled with sweetness
Waiting for someone to sate

Take your time
I'm told I'm sublime
And appeal to a sophisticated pate

But the truth is sugar
I'll fill you up
and leave a sweet aftertaste

Hi Boo...I've missed you darling... :kiss:

Ooooh! Hiya Tungy!! You just made me hungry! lol

How are you, sweet thang? I've missed you, too! I am just fine- getting by- mostly happy all the time, so I guess that's good. A 'sweet aftertaste', huh?? Now theres food for thought! :nana:

BooMerengue said:

So? I suppose now that you are back we have third judge? (unless I missed something or someone?) Lauren is feeling a tad better now, so I will begin my berating on this Gun fight issue. :D

CharleyH said:
So? I suppose now that you are back we have third judge? (unless I missed something or someone?) Lauren is feeling a tad better now, so I will begin my berating on this Gun fight issue. :D
Film at 11?

Back