Gunfight!

If I was a guy, some might call it premature ejaculation. :eek: Since I am not, there is no actual term for it - lol.
Still, so exciting to me that my nipples are standing on guard!

Kiss to you both for your patience. :kiss:

UYS is terrified she will Come a purler in full view of all concerned showing her knickers or lack of!

between Charley's nipples
and UYS's lack of knickers

my ability to concentrate
is badly handicapped

i think it only fair that
i spank you both

UYS is terrified she will Come a purler in full view of all concerned showing her knickers or lack of!
Should you somehow lose your knickers in this skirmish, my dear UYS, I'd, for one, merely be envious of your Ron.

Well. I might be grabbing snaps, too, but that's a different story. Anyway, you'll be just fine.

Just write the best poem you can and forget about it.

What Gunfight is all about. I think.

between Charley's nipples
and UYS's lack of knickers

my ability to concentrate
is badly handicapped

i think it only fair that
i spank you both

ooooooooh promises promises!

Should you somehow lose your knickers in this skirmish, my dear UYS, I'd, for one, merely be envious of your Ron.

Well. I might be grabbing snaps, too, but that's a different story. Anyway, you'll be just fine.

Awwwww thankyou Tz I'm relying on you having taught me well! But that said I have never ever had to write anything in 1 hour flat and I am a worrier and a panicker!

ooooooooh promises promises!

Awwwww thankyou Tz I'm relying on you having taught me well! But that said I have never ever had to write anything in 1 hour flat and I am a worrier and a panicker!

I wouldn't worry, or panic, if I were you.
kidding aside
poetry is pretty subjective stuff
competitive poetry is...
:rolleyes:
don't say ludicrous
:devil:
...well...
:confused:
ridiculous?
:eek:
shut up, self

:cool:
...pretty subjective.
you can always blame
the east german judge.

I don't think anyone expects your masterpiece in an hour
I'm (personally) expecting something that might be worth mining later
and to have a bit of a laugh

I wouldn't worry, or panic, if I were you.
kidding aside
poetry is pretty subjective stuff
competitive poetry is...
:rolleyes:
don't say ludicrous
:devil:
...well...
:confused:
ridiculous?
:eek:
shut up, self

:cool:
...pretty subjective.
you can always blame
the east german judge.

I don't think anyone expects your masterpiece in an hour
I'm (personally) expecting something that might be worth mining later
and to have a bit of a laugh

It's ok for you you're the dark horse here but they've all seen what I've written so unless Charley drops a haiku into the cooking pot (in which case I am sunk! pls plssssssss Charley no Japanese stuff) you've definitely got the upper hand ........... prances across the screen nude for distraction value only and not an invitation!

It's ok for you you're the dark horse here but they've all seen what I've written so unless Charley drops a haiku into the cooking pot (in which case I am sunk! pls plssssssss Charley no Japanese stuff) you've definitely got the upper hand ........... prances across the screen nude for distraction value only and not an invitation!

I second the "no competitive haiku" notion.
But this is the second time you've accused me of horseplay, and I'm starting to wonder if it's something personal.

*stamps his hoof*

Really though, I would encourage Charley to stay within or withnear UYS's comfort zones as much as possible.

I second the "no competitive haiku" notion.
But this is the second time you've accused me of horseplay, and I'm starting to wonder if it's something personal.

*stamps his hoof*

Really though, I would encourage Charley to stay within or withnear UYS's comfort zones as much as possible.

gee thanks for the vote of confidence (not) I think you just put your hoof in your mouth getting the feeling you know something I don't

i have a feeling Charley has something perfectly suited to the occasion and participants. ;)

yeah. i said pants

*sniggers*

gee thanks for the vote of confidence (not) I think you just put your hoof in your mouth getting the feeling you know something I don't

In one post you've gone from calling me a horse to saying I have hoof-in-mouth disease? And accusing me of ... knowing things? not rooting for my opponent?

To clarify:
You've articulated a certain amount of anxiety about the upcoming festivities, in particular a concern that it will be outside your comfort zone.
I have blustered about how it is all vanity and striving after wind, and gone so far as to suggest a panel of dead poets as judges.
You've pointed out that you have a reputation to maintain, while I am some sort of mysterious ungulate.
I have made mock of that characterization.
Overall, we seem to agree that you have a stake in this beside which mine is of little consequence.
As the person claiming the greater risk, it seems fair that you should have preference in terms of terms.

However, if you only wish to make insinuating reference to livestock ailments, we can play that game as well.

STOP THE SPANKING AND ASS KISSING (otherwise known as salad tossing) ... hm, actually, don't stop either! :devil:

Champs has a good excuse and regretfully apologizes that she can't participate, but WE HAVE THREE JUDGES!

Remec
Chipbutty
LaurenHynde

And now the date. I have something exceptionally creative in mind and seriously need to determine if I need to give you both a bit of time to get things together before the challenge, so ... how's about this coming Wednesday, September 1st at 11:00 EST/ 16:00 BST?

It is!

Good to see you Tzara. Hope you had a great summer.

Are you a boxer, tighty-whitey, jockey, thong or commando sort of man? Inquiring minds, you know. :devil: :kiss:

STOP THE SPANKING AND ASS KISSING (otherwise known as salad tossing) ... hm, actually, don't stop either! :devil:

Champs has a good excuse and regretfully apologizes that she can't participate, but WE HAVE THREE JUDGES!

Remec
Chipbutty
LaurenHynde

And now the date. I have something exceptionally creative in mind and seriously need to determine if I need to give you both a bit of time to get things together before the challenge, so ... how's about this coming Wednesday, September 1st at 11:00 EST/ 16:00 BST?

think I'll go on vacation ........ goes to check diary instead hoping this isn't when the clocks go back or I will be sunk

Last edited:
think I'll go on vacation ........ goes to check diary instead hoping this isn't when the clocks go back or I will be sunk
I could have sworn that I already posted and told you that 'ALL WILL BE WELL!' I think you'll get a kick out of this challenge, Annie and I know you'll do great!

Remec
Chipbutty
LaurenHynde

great ... take away ass kissing and spanking and what the hell am i supposed to write about?
*waves to the judges*
9/1 should be OK, but I may need to slide a day or two in one direction or another. Moving gramma into a nursing home, theoretically the day before, but deteriorating condition=unforseen delays. Fun stuff.

Last edited:
great ... take away ass kissing and spanking and what the hell am i supposed to write about?
*waves to the judges*
9/1 should be OK, but I may need to slide a day or two in one direction or another. Moving gramma into a nursing home, theoretically the day before, but deteriorating condition=unforseen delays. Fun stuff.
I'm good. Annie can't do Tuesdays and judges get 24 hours ... whatever day is good for the two of you, but not this week for me - in job negotiations right now (important for freelancers like me) and also need time to really assess how much time I should give the two of you. I have something in mind that's a bit out of the sphere of the usual gunfight realm. :D

PS. LOL - there is always gay sex, Nerk.

Last edited:
Wednesday is ok for me also Thursday which is even better ...... himself is going to a meeting so will have the evening to myself

I'm good. Annie can't do Tuesdays and judges get 24 hours ... whatever day is good for the two of you, but not this week for me - in job negotiations right now (important for freelancers like me) and also need time to really assess how much time I should give the two of you. I have something in mind that's a bit out of the sphere of the usual gunfight realm. :D

PS. LOL - there is always gay sex, Nerk.

sounds to me like you're planning on being a right royal pain in the ass, Charley.
if what you're planning is likely to take more than the agreed upon hour for a gunfight, I certainly hope you'd agree to write one challenge poem from each UYS and myself, in the interests of fairness.
And possibly from the judges, since this affects them as well.

We'll be ever so gentle.

Honest.

PS. i thought gay sex was all asslicking and spanking.
PPS. just like straight sex.

Wednesday is ok for me also Thursday which is even better ...... himself is going to a meeting so will have the evening to myself
We can always make it Thursday, if Nerk is kosher with the change. :)

AFAIK, Thursday's fine, but it's largely out of my hands.

Back