Gunfights

Can ya fill me in Ma'am? Who all is in this here gun-totin' do, and who all is doin' the judgin'? I done lost tracka the preeceedins. :confused:

Search me! We've only got one Judge volunteer and I still don't know if Remec and Magnet Ron are in the same time zone. If I was to say 1300 GMT would that mean anything to anyone?

Search me! We've only got one Judge volunteer and I still don't know if Remec and Magnet Ron are in the same time zone. If I was to say 1300 GMT would that mean anything to anyone?

Your 5 hours ahead of CST.

So if my window of opportunity is 9 AM and High Noon, you would have to conduct the gunfight between 2PM and 5PM.

Remec where are you on this mad Kaleidoscope of Time Zones?
I once travelled from Hawaii to Canada to the UK and because of the differing Time zones I was up for two days straight!

Remec where are you on this mad Kaleidoscope of Time Zones?
I once travelled from Hawaii to Canada to the UK and because of the differing Time zones I was up for two days straight!

I'm in Eastern...ie, GMT-5...we're in Daylight time right now, so we're at an hour ahead of usual, so I guess it's more like GMT-4.

So have I got this right if I said 3pm for me, that would be 10 am for Magnetron and 11 am for Remec? Give you time to have breakfast :)

We need two more judges but you would need a bit of experience, or at least able to follow the instructions given out to the Gunfighters! I can't say more than that without giving the game away :)

Giving out a call for judges again, even one more would do as I have a volunteer adjudicator.

Well, you know I love a good gunfight! Happy to do a judgin', just tell me where, when, and what to wear!

Go on then.....here come da judge.....I'll do it. :rolleyes: Just give me the down low.

Well, you know I love a good gunfight! Happy to do a judgin', just tell me where, when, and what to wear!

Hurray 3 judges if Champ hasn't wandered off somewhere! Thanks ladies! Now I need Remec and The Magnet Ron to tell me what days are good for them. I'm thinking (and hope I've got it right now) that it's 3pm for me, 10 am for Magnetron and 11 am for Remec.
Oh and dress is optional .............. wear it or don't :D

So far Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday are clear for me.

Yeah, those are fine...Wed less so, but it would work fine (just mean getting more sleep in the afternoon before going out that night is all).

:cool:

Monday 2nd May is a holiday here and after checking with my Lord and Master (ha!) I shall be free all day so shall we book that day? I'll start a new thread and please nobody except competitors post in it until after the winner is riding off into the sunset, his Stetson tipped over one eye and whistling THIS

Monday 2nd May is a holiday here and after checking with my Lord and Master (ha!) I shall be free all day so shall we book that day? I'll start a new thread and please nobody except competitors post in it until after the winner is riding off into the sunset, his Stetson tipped over one eye and whistling THIS

I'm already chewing a mouthful of gum in anticipation.

Back