Gunfights

Bump. Waiting for Lauren to post a poetic Real time Orgy? I see Me, Ang and MET involved so far :D

Rummi? Fly? Triss? Eve? Monkey? Champagne? Bel? Rem? Liar? Min? Jen? Fairy? Anyone or Everyone? I think that would be cool :D Maybe no judges - just a real time no edit write? Like I heard in the rumour mill of course :D :rose:

CharleyH said:
Bump. Waiting for Lauren to post a poetic Real time Orgy? I see Me, Ang and MET involved so far :D

Rummi? Fly? Triss? Eve? Monkey? Champagne? Bel? Rem? Liar? Min? Jen? Fairy? Anyone or Everyone? I think that would be cool :D Maybe no judges - just a real time no edit write? Like I heard in the rumour mill of course :D :rose:
I cannot write to order on short notice, but I have offered to judge/referee before. ;)

Rybka said:
I cannot write to order on short notice, but I have offered to judge/referee before. ;)

OK - that's decided me. I'm in but I'll have to clean my six shooter, it's been used as a bookend since the last one.

CharleyH said:

and I'll just be the chopped liver...

BooMerengue said:
pssttt... Is she rich?

Oh, you're looking for a Sugar Momma, Sugah? I just had an inheritance.

:D <<<< hopeful grin.

Tristesse said:
OK - that's decided me. I'm in but I'll have to clean my six shooter, it's been used as a bookend since the last one.

I think you mean your dildo ;)

GREAT 4 - where is Lauren? :D

PS: Boo, I offer King Crab NEVER LIVER and if I could afford the $700? Russian Caviar. ;) FOOD RULES WOMEN! :D

5 - BOO IS TAKEN. Where is Tag? Fool? Fly? and the rest of the Quiche men who are too afraid? :D

so, how are ya'll doing this shootout this time? who are the poem-slingers and the judges? when does it go down?

neonurotic said:
so, how are ya'll doing this shootout this time? who are the poem-slingers and the judges? when does it go down?

I heard it was an RL - Chyoo kind of thing, You too afraid of participating, Neo :devil:

Talk to Lauren :D I dunno. I keep begging? :D

CharleyH said:
5 - BOO IS TAKEN. Where is Tag? Fool? Fly? and the rest of the Quiche men who are too afraid? :D

Charley my new found darling- I just got word. I am for sure outta here tomorrow morning. So I won't see this stuff til sometime in the next 2 months. But I can't wait to see the results.

Shoot straight, y'all!!

CharleyH said:

I be no' 'fraid o' choo--all fidget-footed and sweaty-palmed anxious, maybe. Well, okay, definitely. <nodding>

:rose:

BooMerengue said:
Charley my new found darling- I just got word. I am for sure outta here tomorrow morning. So I won't see this stuff til sometime in the next 2 months. But I can't wait to see the results.

Shoot straight, y'all!!

I lied. I'm here. Still. Not going. I talked myself out of it. So...

But I'm not a shooter. Well, I am in real life, but not here. I get shot down before I've even drawn.

BooMerengue said:
I lied. I'm here. Still. Not going. I talked myself out of it. So...

But I'm not a shooter. Well, I am in real life, but not here. I get shot down before I've even drawn.

Boo! Talked yourself out of the retreat? Why???

*crumples in a heap*

Can I go instead?

CharleyH said:

I'm definitely in...but I have no idea what's going on.

someone's gonna have to explain it to me, I'm not sure what it means

:D

BooMerengue said:

Shoot straight, y'all!!

:( but I am rich in imagination :confused:

Remec said:
I be no' 'fraid o' choo--all fidget-footed and sweaty-palmed anxious, maybe. Well, okay, definitely. <nodding>

:rose:

Excellent! I hear Lauren is working on a way to do it. :D

Boo may be back by then :D (6)

Tristesse said:
Boo! Talked yourself out of the retreat? Why???

Scientology? And the news on MSNBC that Katie Holmes has some bad mouth sores :confused:

Sorry Boo, I also ask why. :) :rose:

CharleyH said:
Excellent! I hear Lauren is working on a way to do it. :D

Boo may be back by then :D (6)

She'll make a room for us that is passworded so the poets are the only ones who can get in. I know her tricks. :D

Angeline said:
She'll make a room for us that is passworded so the poets are the only ones who can get in. I know her tricks. :D

she is devious that way, I hear :D

*draggin in all slinky and sideways

fingers to my head as if I were faint

tears running down my cheek

"I love y'all just too much!" she said all southern and shit

"I couldn't beah to be away from y'all another minute!"

the truth is just too boring.

CharleyH said:
she is devious that way, I hear :D

Yeah? Ask her about the time she and Katie dragged me into a private room called "Hot Melting Love" or something like that, and everyone was sending me private messages saying "You're in a threesome with Lauren and Katie???"

And I was listening to the two of them bitch about their aches and pains. Reality is so prosaic.

They're both beotches. :D

Angeline said:
Yeah? Ask her about the time she and Katie dragged me into a private room called "Hot Melting Love" or something like that, and everyone was sending me private messages saying "You're in a threesome with Lauren and Katie???"

And I was listening to the two of them bitch about their aches and pains. Reality is so prosaic.

They're both beotches. :D

I still think that would be quite an honor. You'd just have to spin it right

....the air was electric with nearly unbearable amounts of pain shared for pleasure

.....at times I honestly thought I couldn't take any more,.....that I'd lose my sanity,.....hanging on by my fingertips,.....barely resisting the urge to dig into both at once....... before all were finished

..at times, movement of any sort was a distant possibility, so deep were the aching effects of their words.

;)

Back