Gunfights

ruminator said:
I still think that would be quite an honor. You'd just have to spin it right

....the air was electric with nearly unbearable amounts of pain shared for pleasure

.....at times I honestly thought I couldn't take any more,.....that I'd lose my sanity,.....hanging on by my fingertips,.....barely resisting the urge to dig into both at once....... before all were finished

..at times, movement of any sort was a distant possibility, so deep were the aching effects of their words.

;)

Goddammmmm, Angie!! Where was I when all that was going on?? Whooohoooo!!!

BooMerengue said:

hmmm,...did I overembellish?

;)

I get carried away and shit, ya know?

ruminator said:
hmmm,...did I overembellish?

;)

I get carried away and shit, ya know?

Nah, Rumi! I just like teasin' her! Just don't tell her I said so.

BooMerengue said:

Dunno, but it caused quite a stir at the time. And I'm the straightest girl in the world (except maybe Eve), but I've promised myself to Kate E first if I ever change my mind.

On the other hand, who wouldn't want Lauren? And she'd take care of me in my declining years. Well, I keep telling her she has to do that anyway. I think I almost have her convinced. :D

Hey Lauren? You know that deal includes ee now, too right? :p

ruminator said:
Good morning Ange.. :rose:

This place is a lot of fun.

;)

Good afternoon Rumi.

Told ya. This is the best forum on Literotica. Usually, lol.

:rose:

Tristesse said:
Shut up you two!

:eek:

Don't draw even more attention to it. Some of us happen here to know you could gunfight sestinas that would leave us breathless.

:p

:heart:

Tristesse said:
Shut up you two!

:eek:

For you? Hm. What's really, really PAINFUL, Ang? :devil:

Edit to add: Oh you wimped out already! LOL

Rummy? :p :rose:

Angeline said:
Good afternoon Rumi.

Told ya. This is the best forum on Literotica. Usually, lol.

Definitely one of them. I just wish I could manage a schedule that gave me more time around here. Or, better yet, more time to be writing. Somehow, I always end up with snippets of leisure time when there are hordes of semirampaging children in the background.

I have a hard time developing poems--let alone stories, erotic or not--with assorted Disney flicks, PBS shows, and Pokemon battles going on right behind me. <G>

Remec said:
Definitely one of them. I just wish I could manage a schedule that gave me more time around here. Or, better yet, more time to be writing. Somehow, I always end up with snippets of leisure time when there are hordes of semirampaging children in the background.

I have a hard time developing poems--let alone stories, erotic or not--with assorted Disney flicks, PBS shows, and Pokemon battles going on right behind me. <G>

Oh you will find 'your' time, and if wanting to participate I AM CERTAIN that when Lauren schedules a time, she will take all participants into consideration.

PS: No - you do not have a hard time making us readers "satisfied" ;)

CharleyH said:
Oh you will find 'your' time, and if wanting to participate I AM CERTAIN that when Lauren schedules a time, she will take all participants into consideration.
Especially myself. :catroar:

CharleyH said:
For you? Hm. What's really, really PAINFUL, Ang? :devil:

Edit to add: Oh you wimped out already! LOL

Rummy? :p :rose:

I did not wimp out. I ran out on the deck as soon as the sun dropped. I was on the chaise reading Adrienne Rich. Until the wasps came out. Wasps fuck up everything, don't they? :)

What's painful to Tess? I don't think a villanelle would make her want to sing, but then I feel the same way about them lol.

Remec said:

I understand. My daughter forced me to take her to the Pokemon movie and poked me furiously every time I fell asleep. :D

She did have the good sense to play the kill Barney game with me online though.

CharleyH said:
And yet ... she should. :catroar:

No. Lauren is the Messiah. I've known for about three years now. Who would have thought he'd return as a sassy little poetry spoutin beotch from Porto?

Angeline said:
No. Lauren is the Messiah. I've known for about three years now. Who would have thought he'd return as a sassy little poetry spoutin beotch from Porto?

I can't post to this LOL :D

Back