H. Y. E. Masturbated at work?

It's the worst when someone starts to interrupt you and you manage to hide your activities but have to be normal acting while cumming in your pants

I’ve done it a few time, the most recent a few weeks ago. Thankfully I have a private office so I can shut the door for privacy.

Currently rubbing my cock through my chinos, hoping the building empties soon so I can enjoy a quick one before I have to go home ...

Currently rubbing my cock through my chinos, hoping the building empties soon so I can enjoy a quick one before I have to go home ...

I do this as much as I can at the office. Rub myself all day and let it go when no one is around.

I WFH so yes a lot. Also have probably in every place I've ever worked at least once.

Same here. Both when working at home and in the office although in the office I find a lot more fun and exciting. Every place where I have worked I have managed to find the time and the place to masturbate.

Curious to know how many people have done the deed at work and gotten away with it?!
I used to work with a woman who would occasionally wear leather skirts and satin blouses, two of my biggest fetishes. There's a men's room in an unoccupied part of the building. I've visited a few times.

I use to work at goodwill and I was the one that accepted the donations,one day the most beautiful and sexiest woman I have EVER seen pulled up and donated some stuff. I couldn't help but run to the bathroom and rub one out thinking about her because she gave me instant blue balls.

Same here. Both when working at home and in the office although in the office I find a lot more fun and exciting. Every place where I have worked I have managed to find the time and the place to masturbate.
There's always a place to have some alone time, bathrooms, stockrooms or wherever.

That’s what I did before I got a private office. Now I am lucky enough to hide in my office when the mood strikes. Which is fairly often, lol. Especially if I am scrolling here. 😏
Before I started smoking I'd take bathroom breaks, lots of them.

Doh! I’m also lucky I have my own office. But when the administration walks in I’m sure she can smell precum

Didn't start to smoke till I was 20, figured if others got to take a smoke break on company time I could take a fun break too.
I get it, smokers always get more breaks but my dumbass mind went sexual when you said you started to smoke, not sure how but it did

Back