H. Y. E. Masturbated in a car?

Grew up in the flat prairie states. Logged many miles with shirt off and shorts around my ankles. Those in a semi truck or a mini van sometimes got a nice long look. The best times were in a rented convertible with a frisky lady friend.

Stopped at a light. Thinking of a particular woman. Unconsciously started stroking cock through my shorts. I hear a young girl's voice: "Mom, the light turned green!"
There was a beautiful east Asian woman in a huge SUV staring down at me, her mouth agape. Her daughter was trying to get her attention, because, obviously, I had hers. A car honked and we looked at each other, and she drove off, her mouth still open.

Done it a number of times while parked, never to completion while driving, I'm not against it though.

A few times, can be a little messy. I'd pull of and go behind a tree most of the time, kept the suit stain free

I’m too cautious as a driver to do it while driving
But sure stationary, even just getting home and too horny to get out of the car to jack off and just had to go for it there.

Does masturbating someone else and being masturbated count? Cos yes and yes is the answer there

I’ve only done it once. Never before and never since.

I was maybe 25 so it was maybe a good 30 years ago. I was seeing a really hot little woman from South Philly. (She was a firecracker… hot tempered red haired, Italian, Irish woman).

Coming back from her place once I decided to try it. It felt good, until I came all over the place and it was such a mess. Dumb dumb dumb move!

Cleanup was not a breeze! 😂

On the flipside, I also drove down the Merritt Parkway through Connecticut masturbating my wife through her jeans.

We were coming home from a race at Waterford speedbowl. Great night, we talk about it and reminisce about it once in a while.

I have not but my wife does it often. When we are driving somewhere on vacation and she gets bored she will start playing with her. This is typically twice a year. I will try to get pics next time.

Many times. It makes long travels go quicker and I often stay along side a female driver for awhile, wondering if she can see me. Especially female truckers.

I have as recently as yesterday while on a road trip. I came hard the first time and using my cum for lube I was able to last much longer for round two before reaching my destination.

Back