happy birthday jenny

Dear JennyO

***HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!***

AND MAY LOVE'S RAYS ALWAYS SHINE ON YOU AND KEEP YOU WARM

happy happy birthday

dearest jenny,i waited for the special day itself to send you my wishes for your birthday,you might find a few other posts today from me ,its hard to contain myself when i think of you.heres wishing you the happiest of birthdays,may every thing you wish for come true.i love you,i think you know that by now,as you enjoy todayjust know my heart is with you as it is everyday.my world has changed so much thanks to you over these months weve shared. i love you so much, happy birthday dear special lady.we will be together soon,but not soon enough ,all my love.

WOW

omahaman2 said:
...wishing you the happiest of birthdays,may every thing you wish for come true.i love you,i think you know that by now,as you enjoy todayjust know my heart is with you as it is everyday.my world has changed so much thanks to you over these months weve shared. i love you so much, happy birthday dear special lady.we will be together soon,but not soon enough ,all my love.
Thank you ALL for sending so many wonderful birthday greetings through the posts and pm's (with a special hug to Mistique for her "warm rays"!):)

Haven't stopped smiling since my birthday began!

Oman, you have already made so many wishes come true for me. Your heart is my greatest gift, and I continue to cherish and care for it each new day. I love you.
beatheart_e0.gif

Here i am finishing my B-day wishes for you
seems on your day this should stay near the top of the list

I searched and searched...................but couldn't find a better present for you than the one you already have...........Oman

Love and hugs and kisses

hoping you have the wonderful day you deserve

digger51 said:
Here i am finishing my B-day wishes for you
seems on your day this should stay near the top of the list
I searched and searched...................but couldn't find a better present for you than the one you already have...........Oman
Love and hugs and kisses
hoping you have the wonderful day you deserve
Thank you, digger, so much for your best wishes.

Yes, what more could I possibly ask for other than having Oman in my heart and in my life.:)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNY

Please let me wish you: 1 hippopotomus, a small bird, 2 female sheep......
No, that's not it....hang on a mo.

Aahh, I've got it:

Hippo birdie two ewes
Hippo birdie two ewes

Hippo birdie dear Jennyyyyyyyy..(holding the note!)

HIPPO BIRDIE TWO EWES ! ! !

:cool:

Hope you're having a good one, Jenny.

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNY

LadyJayne said:
Please let me wish you: 1 hippopotomus, a small bird, 2 female sheep......
No, that's not it....hang on a mo.
Aahh, I've got it:
Hippo birdie two ewes
Hippo birdie two ewes

Hippo birdie dear Jennyyyyyyyy..(holding the note!)
HIPPO BIRDIE TWO EWES ! ! !
Hope you're having a good one, Jenny.
Thank you so much Lady Jayne!

What a nice song!:D You sing so well, and you've got to just love those "hippos"! (A neighborhood bartender actually makes a concoction he named "hippos"; taste like bubblegum, but watch out!):p

as december 18th comes to a close,i just want to thank each and eceryone of you who responded to this thread,you woulsnt believe how much this means to me to see jenny so happy hearing birthday wishes from her chat freinds, bb freinds and freinds she just hasnt gotten to know yet.Once again,thank you so very much for responding.fingers crossed that next year,we will be together in each arms for at least 24 hours of this day.

The day after...

Well, let's just say I'm not THAT hungover!:p

Thank you, bornagin, for your birthday greeting, and all the way from Kentucky too!:)

Darling Oman... you mean "only" 24 hours next December 18th? You were part of what I wished for when I blew out my candles (but I really cannot say the entire wish for fear of losing it!). I love you.

I'm hoping to have a BIG BLAST for my 50th!! Of course, you are ALL invited!:D

Back