Have I been banned?

DrLisa: Your PM has been answered. A few notes of interest: Your profiles are essentially the same between DrLisa, DrMary, and DrSusan. The language is identical save for some *very* slight edits. If you are committed to turning over a new leaf, I commend you. Remaking the same profile over and over again will not help you succeed in this and you will continue to be banned for it.

Last edited:
July 7th, not able to get into chat
I am not finding any records of you being banned so you can try clearing your cache and cookies, make sure your browser is up to date as it can be and try another browser. I will run some codes when I get home from errands as I am on my way out in about 10 minutes. You can also take a peek at the site support at the top of the forum. I will update once i am able to run the codes.

thank you so much, may have to do with a name change i had asked for. when going into chat it still shows my old name.

thank you so much, may have to do with a name change i had asked for. when going into chat it still shows my old name.
I only searched this name so I would need to know the old name to look it up. I have not had a chance to run anything yet as I had to baby sit my grandkids yesterday. if you can pm me with your previous name. If you were banned it will not matter if you change the name it bans the profile not just the name.

I only searched this name so I would need to know the old name to look it up. I have not had a chance to run anything yet as I had to baby sit my grandkids yesterday. if you can pm me with your previous name. If you were banned it will not matter if you change the name it bans the profile not just the name.
Knowing that username would likely help the chat mods. I would recommend sharing it here or sending it via PM to @Quip or @Thesunmaid.
What they said.

Everything is working now, thanks

I'm unfamiliar with name changes working like that. My understanding is that you have to create a new account to have a different name. It also wouldn't change the log in information for you. Perhaps you could recheck with whoever you sent a forum mail to?

Your account was banned. You can message Thesunmaid or I regarding details.

Why was my account banned when all i did was say hi in some rooms and answer back when I was greeted by others.. the mod. "LookingForAMindAtWork" said i was spamming...then harassed me and sent me messages when others agreed with me.. I have some screen shots from rooms and of messages sent to me by other members. even of on screen showing the mod talking about toddlers.

I have been a member for years with no issues.. This is ridiculous. please un-ban my account and address the overreach of your mod. thank you.

Yes you have been banned you may pm if you wish to discuss it. We will take a look at the screen shots but we don't discuss bans in public.

you can pm quip or myself (as was said to you by quip) if you wish to know why you were banned. As I have said in my previous post posted 3 minutes before you asked.... we do not discuss bans in public.

Hello quip. Can you tell me why I was banned?
We would have pmed you by now to save time but you have your pms turned off so there fore either turn them on and pm one of us or you will not be told.

Hi

I think Ive been banned from the chat, but not sure why- I dont think Ive broken any rules

Can a mod please have a look for me and let me know?

thanks

You were. I have answered the forum mail you sent me regarding this.

i only said wat i was interested in i usually get many private conversations and i never harrass i usually dont get banned and in chat i simply put 38/m/il looking for women for voice/sext PM me i am real and i dont harrass i actually get plenty pms so im confused

Back