Have I been banned?

Hey hey,

Since a few days I cant join the chat anymore. One Day I was just disconnected and since then I cant log in. What does that mean? Am I banned or something? And if so for which reason?

Hi, I can confirm you have been banned, but I was unable to PM you to provide the specifics.
Please PM me so I can reply if you want to know the specific reason.

CB

Not sure why there is a family chat room if family roleplay is not permitted. I feel like a mod ambushed me to get credit for a ban.

There’s no such thing as “credit for a ban…” No quotas or competitions or anything remotely like that.

A number of folks around here are pretty sure that mods are over-aggressive.

In any case, I still feel like I was lured, and it would be nice for someone to respond to my main point.

You were lured? as in they were alluring? and a number of folks? How many? I am more than happy to discuss the subject with anyone who wishes. My pms are open.

Last edited:
Family roleplay is allowed as a fantasy here. Family chat, as you referenced it, is not. Discussion of incest is disallowed here, as that is not Roleplay, and steps past a taboo fantasy and firmly into the realm of illegality.We have provided space on this forum to explain how our rules work, and will absolutely explain any rules when asked. There are several violations that result in instant bans that we do not require moderators to PM users about.. Other factors, such as age, also play a part in instant bans. You are correct, we do our best to act as quickly as possible when we see such issues occur. You may contact Thesunmaid or I if you desire.

Last edited:
You were lured? as in they were alluring? and a number of folks? How many? I am more than happy to discuss the subject with anyone who wishes. My pms are open.
I was lured in the sense that a mod who did not identify himself as such PM'd me, then encouraged me to talk about a roleplay as if it were incest. I suppose you could call that "alluring;" it feels like entrapment.

Not sure why you're asking how many, but it feels contentious.

Family roleplay is allowed as a fantasy here. Family chat, as you referenced it, is not. Discussion of incest is disallowed here, as that is not Roleplay, and steps past a taboo fantasy and firmly into the realm of illegality.We have provided space on this forum to explain how our rules work, and will absolutely explain any rules when asked. There are several violations that result in instant bans that we do not require moderators to PM users about.. Other factors, such as age, also play a part in instant bans. You are correct, we do our best to act as quickly as possible when we see such issues occur. You may contact Thesunmaid or I if you desire.
I identified the room as "family chat," and my actual posts as family roleplay. So even though I mis-labelled the room in my post here, it sounds like, per your rules, a ban is not warranted.

I was lured in the sense that a mod who did not identify himself as such PM'd me, then encouraged me to talk about a roleplay as if it were incest. I suppose you could call that "alluring;" it feels like entrapment.

Not sure why you're asking how many, but it feels contentious.
Probably asking how many because you said “mods” plural in your OP.

As noted, Sunny and/or I are more than happy to discuss this with you if you would prefer to PM one of us to discuss the specifics.

It is regular chat moderator practice not to discuss bans in public. And the specifics will be coming to you in the reply PM from the moderator, not the other way 'round.

To start a PM with a moderator, hover over the names of either Quip or Thesunmaid in this forum thread, and from the options that pop up, choose "Start conversation," then type your message.

my user name is excrai and i have been banned from chat. I don't know why and if i findout why i will correct it forever. I need to get back o chat so my bf/lover wn't think i dumped him..Please allowme back on chat. Thank you.

my user name is excrai and i have been banned from chat. I don't know why and if i findout why i will correct it forever. I need to get back o chat so my bf/lover wn't think i dumped him..Please allowme back on chat. Thank you.
no

374VVV
I have not been able to enter any of the chat rooms for several days snd now I am wondering if I have banned. If so, could I get an explanation as to why. Thank you.

You were banned, yes. We attempt to message users personally regarding these issues. You may message me when you like.

I am messaging you to get an explanation as to why so was banned? Thank you.

i meant directly, as opposed to the forum. You can left click on my name and start a conversation with me. If you're unconcerned about being messaged privately, that's fine.

Back