Have you ever served a Master that doesn't "love" you?

Yes, I have, despite having only ever really had one dominant. Early in my relationship with Daddy, I found that I was in love with em. E, on the other hand, was simply very fond of me. I lived that way for some time, taking the expressions of caring when I could get them. Now Daddy has grown to love me, too, and will grace me with an "I love you" from time to time.

I was once asked how a dom(me) could possibly love his/her slave and still discipline that slave. I said that it was (or could be) out of love that you would discipline the slave, to desire to improve the slave, similar to how you would discipline your children out of love and because you want them to become better people in the long run.

RawHumor said:
I was once asked how a dom(me) could possibly love his/her slave and still discipline that slave. I said that it was (or could be) out of love that you would discipline the slave, to desire to improve the slave, similar to how you would discipline your children out of love and because you want them to become better people in the long run.

For us it is easy, he needs to give as much as I need to get; he is a sadist who needs to dominate and give pain, I am a masochist who gets off on being dominated to the max, and of course, a painslut in the extreme. Our relationship is a symbiotic mix of thse elements we need to survive, then on top of that we have a deep love we never imagined possible. He does train and discipline in the interests of making me a better slave, not necessarily a better person as he fell in love with me for all the things I already was.

Catalina:rose:

Back