Have you had an orgasm today (part 2)?

I/we did ……….. , it was at 2fer one for me :D and one for her :cattail:

I'm waiting for the threesome later with me, myself & I

That post opens the door for a who comes first joke , lol , maybe , idk , lame I know:D

I got the Jim Carrey movie of the same name stuck in my head when I read the post.

I had a really strong one this morning. I laid in the bed for a few minutes afterwards just enjoying how it felt. I love having that kind of feeling.

Yes, I did. And I admit it was one of those scream into my pillow sort of orgasms. :)
I never do screaming, I always have a sense of when I am about to become involuntarily loud. If there is a need to keep quiet, I make sure there is a pillow handy. This morning a let out a guttural gasp that would probably sound erotic to anyone listening, but I was quite alone.

I never do screaming, I always have a sense of when I am about to become involuntarily loud. If there is a need to keep quiet, I make sure there is a pillow handy. This morning a let out a guttural gasp that would probably sound erotic to anyone listening, but I was quite alone.

Working on one right now. I've very vocal and hearing about screaming and guttural gasps is working me up to a loud one!

I don't always scream when I have an orgasm but I am loud during sex. The orgasm I had this morning was very strong. I had an erotic dream just before I woke up so I think that may have contributed to me being more aroused than normal :)

Oh God yes!!! and again and again!!!!! Its amazing what a little vibe can do! And yes I am loud! Lol

Back