Have you licked an asshole?

Have you licked an asshole

• Total voters
Hello all, so my first post on Lit. My initiation into adulthood happended at the age of 21 in my college, where I woke up one day with my room mate licking my anus while I was asleep...now I am bi lady of 36 and love suking anus- men or women... and gettign licked too :) Nice being here.

Hello all, so my first post on Lit. My initiation into adulthood happended at the age of 21 in my college, where I woke up one day with my room mate licking my anus while I was asleep...now I am bi lady of 36 and love suking anus- men or women... and gettign licked too :) Nice being here.
Like having you here as well :)

Yes, but it was by accident. I was going down on my wife and had her hips lifted a little too high and when I went a little further down than normal, I got the tap (the tap is bad - for Seinfeld fans). You are on my asshole she said. We had a laugh about it and moved on. I haven't done it since. Never had it done to me either.

I have licked my wife's ass hole a few times. It was not a big thing for either of us so never made a habit of it.

I LOVE having it done and don't mind doing it to a women if she is clean. I have sex with a couple occasionally and I love licking her ass as she straddles him and rides his bbc.

I'm pretty sure I'd like it done to me. I have a lot of respect for people who like to do it; talk about leaping some societal hangups.
I don't think I could do it, but in the heat of the moment and she wanted me there, I'd give it the ol' college try!

I'm pretty sure I'd like it done to me. I have a lot of respect for people who like to do it; talk about leaping some societal hangups.
I don't think I could do it, but in the heat of the moment and she wanted me there, I'd give it the ol' college try!

The trick is not to think about it. Our first time I was kissing my wife all over and when I got to her ass cheeks I found myself near her "crack". Before I knew it I was beyond that barrier shall we say and I tonguing her ass. She loved it. Afterward she commented "geez you'll stick that thing anywhere".

I did it for the first time this week and absolutely loved it. I always have wanted to and after 12 years my husband let me. I loved the way it felt on my tongue, but mostly I loved the noises he made and delighted in the way it made his body react. Good times!

EXACTLY!!!! And I love receiving from him or my GFs

Done it

I have done it. She tensed up...but let me continue. It is not every time I go down. She is more accepting. She does not reciprocate

I loved receiving, but I was surprised I don't love doing it as much as I anticipated. If anything, I have more of a third person perspective appreciation of giving it in most cases. I liked how one reacted to what I was doing, but a couple of gf's didn't react at all. I think the negative responses were what has discolored my perspective. I could understand it if the few who didn't react said they hated it, but they just ...didn't. I'd suspect I was doing something wrong or badly, but the one positive was from the first time I did it. If anything I got more creative after that...

You missed one option for the poll. "I did and it wasn't what I thought" or some neutral stance

Last edited:
I loved receiving, but I was surprised I don't love doing it as much as I anticipated. If anything, I have more of a third person perspective appreciation of giving it in most cases. I liked how one reacted to what I was doing, but a couple of gf's didn't react at all. I think the negative responses were what has discolored my perspective. I could understand it if the few who didn't react said they hated it, but they just ...didn't. I'd suspect I was doing something wrong or badly, but the one positive was from the first time I did it. If anything I got more creative after that...

You missed one option for the poll. "I did and it wasn't what I thought" or some neutral stance
You are probably right, I should have had a neutral option. But the results have surprised me. I would never have thought that overwhelmingly people have liked licking an ass.

Most likely the results are a little skewed because the people posting here are people who have done it and liked it.

have done it often, love it, make a point of primarily doing it while in shower/pool/ocean so she is sure to be clean and less likely to be too self conscious. have only had it done to me once on a one-night stand with a wild woman, it blew my mind, but that woman practically raped me with fingers and tongue.

I licked it and I loved it.

I love to lick pussy and bum holes. I have never had a man though. I want a young man with a clean bubble but to lick.

Wow - 86% said yes and liked it. And I thought I was unique.
Of course many of the respondents may be referring to the person and not the part of the body...:rolleyes:

Have done it a few times. It was meh. Am curious to know what it feels like to receive, but it's not something I feel comfortable asking for

The trick is not to think about it. Our first time I was kissing my wife all over and when I got to her ass cheeks I found myself near her "crack". Before I knew it I was beyond that barrier shall we say and I tonguing her ass. She loved it. Afterward she commented "geez you'll stick that thing anywhere".

Rotfl!

Have done it a few times with women only, there was one woman that I had an affair with in the 1980s that I really enjoyed it with, she pushed it in my face and told me I was going to eat her ass every day she came over, or she would stop coming over. It turned her on so it turned me on to do it for her, and she was always very clean back there I always did it after eating her pussy.

Back