Have you licked an asshole?

Have you licked an asshole

• Total voters
I've probably said this already somewhere in this thread - I can't recall.

It's JUST skin people and as such can be washed/ sanitized like any other part of the body! One possible reason it doesn't appeal to your partner is the amount of hair some people have done there. ..Well, there are remedies for that too. ..So if your partner is refusing to do it b/c you're quite hairy - and you refuse to do anything about it - then you are at least partly to blame for not getting it.

Last edited:
I've probably said this already somewhere in this thread - I can't recall.

It's JUST skin people and as such can be washed/ sanitized like any other part of the body! One possible impediment is the amount of hair some people have done there. ..Well, there are remedies for that too. ..So if your partner is refusing to do to it b/c you're quite hairy - and you refuse to do anything about it - then you need to take partial blame for not getting it.
Couldn't agree more

I have licked my wifes and I absolutely love it, but it does nothing for her. She licks mine sometimes and I love it. We both wash and make sure we are very clean, and it is something I would like to do much more, but it's never on the agenda really, only occasionally 'if I get lost' lol. It is funny, and I may be weird, but a nice arse and asshole is very erotic in my eyes.

Last edited:
Back