Height

I don't know about y'all but is 5'6 tall for a woman? I mean when I wear heels I'm 5'10-6'0 depending on the heel.

Lol help a girl out.
I love tall women. I’m 6’1” and my favorite girlfriend, body wise was 5’10”. Probably as tall as me in heels, curvy but thin waist, big tits, nice round ass. For me it was like the ultimate sexual conquest, like riding a wild animal in a good way. Two people of near equal size, bucking and thrusting, holding onto each other with all your strength so you’re not thrown off. Conquering the best nature can throw at you. To me a tall girl is very sexy.

Maybe like a girl fucking a guy with a huge cock. You feel like you’ve accomplished something, lol.

Yeah I'm 5'9" and people usually don't make a big deal about my height, unless I got heels on then I'm

Yeah I'm 5'9" and people usually don't make a big deal about my height, unless I got heels on then I'm like 6'1"
That's perfect height for me being 6'5". Eye to eye contact, unlike a lot of my friends would be eye to tit 😂😂

I enjoy both. Most men I've met irl don't like when a woman is taller than them. But if he doesn't mind I don't mind.

Sometimes I like when a guy is taller than me, but that might be the booktok girly in me.
Love a woman who is taller and especially in heels

6"4 Wife 5"8 I went out with a 5"4 girl a cpl times thats the shortest I've gone

A woman 5'6" is not tall. In most places in the US this would not attract any notice. To me a woman is not tall until she is 5'10" or taller but even then there are tons of women that tall.

I'm 5'9 myself and my wife is 5'6. When she wears her favorite "fuck me" heels, she is atleast 5'11. Height for me has never been an issue. I think your height is perfect. Esp when you wear heels. Do you wear them often?

It's rare that I find many women taller than me, and only actually done anything sexual with one. It was intimidating, but also a turn-on. I am 6'3, and fairly large.

The average height of an AFAB adult in the USA is 5'4". That being said, whatever height you are is perfect.

I enjoy both. Most men I've met irl don't like when a woman is taller than them. But if he doesn't mind I don't mind.

Sometimes I like when a guy is taller than me, but that might be the booktok girly in me.
I never have an issue with height. I’m 5’-6” myself and love it when a lady is wearing heels… even if they make her taller!

I don't know about y'all but is 5'6 tall for a woman? I mean when I wear heels I'm 5'10-6'0 depending on the heel.

Lol help a girl out.
Depends on where in the world you are too.. 🌏
I'm about 168 cm, which is pretty average for a Danish woman.
However, my husband was from Hong Kong, and when we were there, I was almost always the tallest woman around :)

I am a 5 foot 6 inches tall guy. I have always hated being a short guy. But it is what it is. Women tend to want guys to be at least 5' 10 or 6 foot.

You have to be who you are though. Women are constantly critiqued about so many physical features. And I hate that they have to go through that.

Honestly... as I have gotten older I find myself seeking people with similar passions, thoughts, ideas, interests, and personalities instead of specific physical qualities.

But I think it is important to know what you are seeking and to be honest about it. And I am not going to judge anyone for what they seek and want in life.

I appreciate women of all heights, shapes, sizes, and so on. So all female candidates can feel free to apply here.😀😀

Averages vary worldwide, but Dutch woman top the charts averaging almost 5’7”.

Depends on where in the world you are too.. 🌏
I'm about 168 cm, which is pretty average for a Danish woman.
However, my husband was from Hong Kong, and when we were there, I was almost always the tallest woman around :)
I’m 185 cm, 6’1”. 168 cm is a nice height for a woman.

I'm 6ft 8 (2.03m)

I've only dated females 5ft 6 or less. I'd love to have dated a tall woman just for the experience but never found one.

Back