Height

I don't know about y'all but is 5'6 tall for a woman? I mean when I wear heels I'm 5'10-6'0 depending on the heel.

Lol help a girl out.
Tall is good because when you make love to a tall woman in feels like a great sexual accomplishment, at least to me (6’1”) it feels like it. Like a sexual Mt Everest. Perhaps an analogy from a woman’s point of view might be fucking a guy with a 10” dick. Conquering a sexual beast.

I'm not a guy but I AM a BookTok girly too and I LOVE taller people. To me, personally, over 5'6 is tall but 5'10 is tree status and I am but a koala. xD

Lemme cling.

Kidding. Mostly. But in all seriousness-- No, nothing wrong with your height at all.

(Subject to know-- I'm 5'3 so pretty much everyone here is taller than me and I adore it haha. I like feeling smol)

For those people who are tall and have a large difference in height between you and your partner. Do you find certain positions awkward to achieve?

E.g. I find doggy frustrating as unless we have pillows I'm always at the wrong height to go in.

As a 5’12 foot woman, you are short compared to me, but around average for a female. I can say that it is hard to date when you are taller than the average male (5’9 in the US) and when you’re competing with every height out there. As you’ve said, lots of guys like shorter girls.

But stop worrying about what other people think. If you’re comfortable at your normal height, be comfortable. If you’re comfortable wearing 6+ inch heals, wear them. Theres a reason you like being at the different heights.

As a 5’12 foot woman, you are short compared to me, but around average for a female. I can say that it is hard to date when you are taller than the average male (5’9 in the US) and when you’re competing with every height out there. As you’ve said, lots of guys like shorter girls.

But stop worrying about what other people think. If you’re comfortable at your normal height, be comfortable. If you’re comfortable wearing 6+ inch heals, wear them. Theres a reason you like being at the different heights.
I don't know why but short women love tall guys. I am 6'2" and all the women that I have been involved with were at least 8 inches shorter and most close to a foot shorter or more.

I’ve gone out with girls ranging from 4’11” to 5’10”. All sizes have their advantages. A tall girl is a conquest. A tiny little spinner you can pick up and pound standing up. It’s all good.

I don't know why but short women love tall guys. I am 6'2" and all the women that I have been involved with were at least 8 inches shorter and most close to a foot shorter or more.
Seems tall guys love short girls too. I always wonder how certain position during sex work when there is such a height difference.

Seems tall guys love short girls too. I always wonder how certain position during sex work when there is such a height difference.
I’ve wondered hope they’d work with someone your height. I’m 6’1” so I think standing positions would work much better with a woman like you

I’ve wondered hope they’d work with someone your height. I’m 6’1” so I think standing positions would work much better with a woman like you
I think things line up better when you’re closer in height. But the couples who are like a foot difference….. things don’t line up.

Last edited:
I think things line up better when you’re closer in height. But the couples who are like a foot difference….. things don’t line up.
If you are lying down, they always line up. I have never been with anyone who was anywhere near close to my height and it was always very satisfactory.

I don't know about y'all but is 5'6 tall for a woman? I mean when I wear heels I'm 5'10-6'0 depending on the heel.

Lol help a girl out.
Does it really matter? I'm 5'10" and had plenty of women who towered above me. It never bothered me! Look at Rod Stewart and wife Peggy Lancaster as I'm sure she must be 10 inches taller than him in heels.

Isn't that 6 foot? 🤣

As someone who once coached women's basketball, 5'6 isn't very tall. Now if you said 6'1, I'd say yes indeed.

Perfect height for me, if we're both lucky height wouldn't matter in a couple of hours.

As a 6ft 3” guy it’s very rare I feel short next to someone, even in heels (that’s them in heels, obviously when I wear them I overlook everyone 😂)

Height has never been much of an issue for me.

For 69 I've found, like most, that the Lady be about 4-5" shorter. But that sure isn't hard and fast or a deal breaker.

I like going out with tall girls. It makes me look more confident than I am. And height doesn't matter much in bed.

Back