hello all

Shucks

MathGirl said:
A prince, an editor, yards of tatoos, and a karate master, too?
I gotta go change my panties.MG

Dang it MG, you always get the studs because your so cute. Can I be next? I bet in edition to everthing else hes got a tool on him thats as big around as my arm which isnt skinny.
DG

Hay! At least me and Dirtie got us a nother storey poasted how about that!

Re: Shucks

DurtGurl said:
Dang it MG, you always get the studs because your so cute. Can I be next? I bet in edition to everthing else hes got a tool on him thats as big around as my arm which isnt skinny.
DG

Hay! At least me and Dirtie got us a nother storey poasted how about that!

well, i don't like to brag...but that's not my hand on your knee

*wink*

Awestruck

princejonny said:
well, i don't like to brag...but that's not my hand on your knee

*wink*

Gosh, Prince, your'e obviously way out of my legue.
DG

ROFL

Oh my,

maybe this thread is gonna die after all.... *sigh just when I thought it was going to get even better LOL

And look, he lost cherry already too. hmmm... Wonder who is responsible for that?

*giggle

reohoko said:
ROFL

Oh my,

maybe this thread is gonna die after all.... *sigh just when I thought it was going to get even better LOL

And look, he lost cherry already too. hmmm... Wonder who is responsible for that?

*giggle

I want it stated for the record that reo and Mathgirl took my cherry in a menage au trois

hehehehee

PJ

Sincere request

princejonny said:
hehehehee

Dear Prince,

That's for your record, not mine.

In view of all your other achievements, I assume that you are also an accomplished writer.

Would you be kind enough to post a link so we can read and learn?
MG

Re: Sincere request

MathGirl said:
Dear Prince,

That's for your record, not mine.

In view of all your other achievements, I assume that you are also an accomplished writer.

Would you be kind enough to post a link so we can read and learn?
MG

well princess, sorry my joke didn't make you smile, but maybe this will :

here's a link of me reading one of my poems. I'm told I sound like Nicholas Cage.

http://poetry.com/Publications/poem...880&BN=999&PN=8

you can then use my name which is listed there to do a poet search at that site, and you'll have access to probably 100 of my poems

:kiss: your prince

for you princess: :rose: :rose:

princejonny said:
I want it stated for the record that reo and Mathgirl took my cherry in a menage au trois

hehehehee

PJ

*quickly closes her mouth to stay out of anymore trouble*

Be still my ................

princejonny said:
you can then use my name which is listed there to do a poet search at that site, and you'll have access to probably 100 of my poems:kiss: your prince

Dear, dear Prince,
Thank you, thank you. You can be sure I'll get right on that. I'll be up all night reading your poetry, and I'm sure I'll be transported on wings of delight.

Wow..... me with a Prince.
MG

Re: Be still my ................

MathGirl said:
Dear, dear Prince,
Thank you, thank you. You can be sure I'll get right on that. I'll be up all night reading your poetry, and I'm sure I'll be transported on wings of delight.

Wow..... me with a Prince.
MG

note to self: "write book of poetry for MG...have manuscript completed tomorrow.

princejonny said:

hehehehee

PJ

Hrmph! I warm him up with dandelion-spanking, and they reap the benefits from all my hard work. :mad:

I hereby cede............

Svenskaflicka said:
Hrmph! I warm him up with dandelion-spanking, and they reap the benefits from all my hard work. :mad:

Dear Svenska,
You can have the dear boy. You'd be making a terrible mistake, though.
MG

Svenskaflicka said:
Nothanks, MG. It was the soiling of the virginity that was appealing. Now... *shrugs*

I can recycle my virginity...just give me some time...lol

:kiss: PJ

Svenskaflicka said:
Nothanks, MG. It was the soiling of the virginity that was appealing. Now... *shrugs*

*giggle

ok, I'll take him
But can one of you loan me whips and chains... mine are at the dry cleaners.

*giggle

Back