Hello From My Englishness

(should'a Googled bonio)

Although I have been known to follow people that have cheese cubes in there pocket

CHEESE AND PINEAPPLE ON A STICK!
Proper artic roll
Man the 80's were wild 😏

Safe words – Aside from that, you should set up a way to stop or pause play if you need a break. The most common method is to use a safe word. When used, the safe word tells your partner there is or may soon be an issue. A safeword represents consent as much as it does safety, which brings us to our next point.

Consent – Consent is a must when it comes to BDSM, just as it is to any sexual experience. Don’t engage in sexual activity or BDSM role play with anyone who hasn’t agreed to it. And if your partner revokes consent by using their safe word, for example, respect that.

Safe words – Aside from that, you should set up a way to stop or pause play if you need a break. The most common method is to use a safe word. When used, the safe word tells your partner there is or may soon be an issue. A safeword represents consent as much as it does safety, which brings us to our next point.

Consent – Consent is a must when it comes to BDSM, just as it is to any sexual experience. Don’t engage in sexual activity or BDSM role play with anyone who hasn’t agreed to it. And if your partner revokes consent by using their safe word, for example, respect that.
Erm, I think you have the wrong thread.

On the subject of whiskey
(Not that anyone else mentioned it....HEY fuck you... Hmmm arguing with oneself, not a good sign)

Japanese whiskey is bloody brilliant.
Today was just Scottish singles, in a self pour double measure

Imagine if Lit was the way all big news was announced..!
I'm a bit worried that when I get famous, someone will go to the scum and say "I knew him when he was a perv on the forums"

Also, I was worried that anyone trying to phone into the UK would get a dial tone,,, because everything is currently suspended

Anyone what to come to centre parcs with me?

Never again!
I'm a bit worried that when I get famous, someone will go to the scum and say "I knew him when he was a perv on the forums"

Also, I was worried that anyone trying to phone into the UK would get a dial tone,,, because everything is currently suspended

Anyone what to come to centre parcs with me?

Never again!
The daft thing is I enjoy going.... But I've never paid

A rich relative pays, so we get a great family time

It's a bit of a pr disaster, and once again, how many people had to sign that off, and NO-ONE thought it was a bad idea!

Tarquin "er, yeah, well, what we'll do, yeah, is just tell all the plebs staying to leave for 24hrs"
Mariam "well they can just go home for the night can't they... We do when we've finished work for the day"
Ceo Richard (dick to his friends) "you guys are the best, have we shown that we love the Queen the most?"
Chairperson Fanny "Maybe we should tell guests to wear black swimming cozzies"
Billy Bultins voice (from the grave) "you guys are the best"

In other news "The Queue" has got so long that they've paused admission

The daft thing is I enjoy going.... But I've never paid

A rich relative pays, so we get a great family time

It's a bit of a pr disaster, and once again, how many people had to sign that off, and NO-ONE thought it was a bad idea!

Tarquin "er, yeah, well, what we'll do, yeah, is just tell all the plebs staying to leave for 24hrs"
Mariam "well they can just go home for the night can't they... We do when we've finished work for the day"
Ceo Richard (dick to his friends) "you guys are the best, have we shown that we love the Queen the most?"
Chairperson Fanny "Maybe we should tell guests to wear black swimming cozzies"
Billy Bultins voice (from the grave) "you guys are the best"

In other news "The Queue" has got so long that they've paused admission
That will, of course, make it even longer.

Query: why oh why do all the broadcasters preface a comment with 'of course?

Of course I'm not feckin stupid. Of course some of the royals are ....

Back