Help me. My hubby bought himself a chastity cage.

love that you got him caged. I have a few different ones and it was trila and error to get the right fit. my metal one came with 3 different size rings so it works good. whats the longest have you had him locked?

9 to 5
the longest he has been in a cage is 72 hours.

drobert44
I will let him out to play with me when I really need it. He is able to take the lead when I need to submit.

9 to 5
the longest he has been in a cage is 72 hours.

drobert44
I will let him out to play with me when I really need it. He is able to take the lead when I need to submit.
thats a great start. I hope you both enjoy it. as one who self locks and she knows but wont hold the key. there is great enjoyment feeling this and sometime the weight of the metal ones

Last night my hubby came home with a Christmas present for himself. A metal Chastity Cage. And a harness and dildo so I could peg him. For me he bought a nice suede flogger so I could whip him.
This is something we discussed for years. I already control his orgasms. I ruin as many as I allow him good ones. I am happy with the harness and dildo. It is a very welcome upgrade to the cheap strap on he bought for me to use years ago. At first that was a turn off to me, but with experimenting and some researching, I can go for it as a special treat to him.
I'm excited about whipping him. He especially deserves it buying this cage but.
The problem is he bought the cage after doing ZERO research.
I had read everything on Lockthecock website. I told him I would order him something after he researched a secure pickup location for the package delivery and he went to the hardware store to get the assorted sized metal rings so I could measure him. My husband is very large I thought. His shoe size is a size 15wide, I guess things are relatively proportional.

But he buys one that looks good and of course it doesn't fit. The cage part is OK, but the ring that locks it on is completely impossible.

I need suggestions. I am not going to use ice to get him in it. I know he would end up at the ER if I did that. I would prefer not to just trash it. Has anyone used a wire to rig up a custom cock ring to fit a cage onto?
I have a new cage arriving soon from feifeidesignstudio. This is an Etsy vendor. It has 4 sizes of base rings and is a pretty neat design

I got sugared recently which is a form of waxing. It hurt. Also got a laser hair removal device from Amazon for $70. I need 8 weeks to see if that works for me.

Keep his cage clean and keep any skin irritation from growing into a problem. Cage fit is super important for long term wear.

I wish i had someone to help me get a cage. Im glad you are open to doing this for your hubby. It must be so much fun and pleasureable for you.

It's always fun to play and experiment. I very much enjoyed this phase of locking him up.

Currently, we have switched roles, and I am very much his submissive slut. But I'm sure I will be locking him up again, eventually.

Emme8. I'm sure you'd love to cage his cock sooner rather than later. I'm guessing he's probably not a good boy about leaving himself alone when he's not caged?

I love clicking the lock and then licking his balls.

I am in a much more submissive phase right now. So I'm the one experiencing all the punishment (which I did earn), frustration, and denial. But I'm also collecting good ideas and motivation for revenge when the tables turn back.

The thing that got me hooked on chastity was a video. Unfortunately, it was taken down. The wife puts the metal cage on the husband and then puts a stainless steel braided wire through the lock. She pulls it tight, ties a couple of knots in it the clamps a seal on the knots. It was one of the most stimulating videos ever for me. I sent it to my wife, telling her that's what I wanted. We did chastity for a while but she put the cage on me.

I would love to hand my wife the key to my cage but having been shot down with all my previous thoughts for sexual variations it would be just plain dumb to think it would be different this time. So I cage. I fantasize. I get by

i do pretty much the same. she knows its on but wont take control of the key.
So i cage as much as I can and enjoy it. my thoughts get shut down too.

I am.in the same boat, wife has no interest. It makes me sad, but i still want to be locked up and have a close friend give me tasks.

Back