Here to Serve (Closed to Aussie_Wolf)

Kat smiles, "I don't mind a little pain," Her eyes flickered in amusement as she leans into the kiss. She returned it eagerly, not minding the roughness in the least. At his words she smiled, pulling away she stood up. She started swaying her body to the beat of music only she could here. Her hips moved slowly, her pale eyes fixated on Chris. Lifting her arms she took her time, simply dancing for a while before pulling her shirt up and off, tossing it to the side. She wiggled out of her jeans next, turning her back to him as she bent to slide them down her legs, stepping out of her jeans, then the underwear followed. Her bra was the final piece of clothing, she danced naked for a bit before approaching her master.

Sinking to her knees in front of him, she undid his pants, easing his length from his pants. Resting her hands on his legs she lowered her mouth, Taking him in, she sucked and licked, swirling her tongue around him. Her pale eyes remained lifted, watching Chris, his reactions, wanting to be sure she was pleasing him. After a few strokes of her mouth she was able to take him completely in her mouth, humming softly when she did, making her mouth and throat vibrate gently.

Chris watched her as she danced and was impressed. It was actually quite hard to perform a good strip tease without music. Kat however was able to move and gyrate sexily without appearing silly and keep him riveted while she did so. Once she was naked, he got a view of a limber but well toned body, with full but pert breasts, a very tight ass and long shapely legs. Oh yes he had chosen very well.

He had smiled as she had sunk to her knees in front of him and deftly taken him out and sucked him into her mouth. She soon had him at full mast and was taking him deep inside her. Then she began humming and he gasped with surprise. No one had ever done that to him before and it sent pleasurable shivers up and down his body.

He grabbed the side of her head in both hands, holding her hair firmly but not forcing her to do anything. He just wanted to feel her movements as she glided up and down his cock. "God that is amazing Kat. I have never felt anything like that before," he panted out, trying to keep from exploding in her mouth. "What other tricks do you have to show me?" he smiled down at her.

Katherine was internally pleased with his words, she worked even harder to please him. She relaxed her head when he gripped her hair, though she still moved her mouth up and down, her tongue swirling around his length, humming occasionally. At his question, she pulled her head back, "Oh I have many tricks," She smirks, not intending on giving all tricks away at once, unless he demanded. She licked and her way over his length, giving herself time to recover her breath before taking him back into her mouth. She sucked and hummed, unsure if he wanted to finish in her mouth of if he had more in store for them tonight.

Her hands rested on his legs, her pale eyes lifted, enjoying the array of emotions going across his face, enjoying his pleasure that was clear. She was happy to be able to please her new master, pleased that he was pleased with his decision.

Chris looked down at Kat and smiled in joy and pleasure. Oh she was a true find. Not only was she competent at her other work, but she was truly blessed at this and she seemed to enjoy it which was good. He certainly knew he did.

His hands moved in her hair, caressing her head and gently urging her on. He could feel she was holding back and he thought he knew why. "Don't worry Katherine, I want you to suck me completely dry, but I can assure you that we will not be stopping here for the night. I have been waiting for you too long now for you to get away with only one round," he chuckled. "We will be playing all night and I hope you will be enjoying yourself as much as I am," he gasped as she hit a very sensitive spot.

Hearing his words, she focused solely on his pleasure, in driving him absolutely mad. She licked and sucked. Humming softly, she worked her mouth over his length. Her hands rested on his legs, as her eyes lifted, watching the array of pleasure moving over his face. She felt his hands in her hair, and she enjoyed the feeling as she moved her mouth up and down his length, taking him as deeply into her mouth as possible, pulling back to breathe then repeating her actions. Her fingers kneaded on his legs, as she hummed softly, with him deep in her mouth, causing her entire throat and mouth to vibrate.

Chris was in heaven. He clutched kat's hair in his hands but it was in pure pleasure and he did not use it to control her in any way. Why would he want to when she was blowing his mind this way. He had never felt this way before from any other woman.

He soon felt the cum boiling in his balls and he looked down at her. "I am going to cum, and I have...have...to warn you,it will be large. It has been awhile," he gasped as she sucked a little harder. He arched his back and for the first time actually took control of her head, holding her in place as he bucked into her mouth, fucking her before he let out a large cry and began to pump load after load of his cum into her mouth.

When he took control, she relaxed her throat and her head, letting him do as he pleased. Her hands still kneaded his legs, her pale eyes watching him. When he began to cum, she worked to swallow, but like he warned, she wasn't able to swallow it all and some spilled out of her mouth. She kept swallowing rapidly, trying her best but finally she had to pull back to breathe. Using her hand to wipe at her mouth, she breathed raggedly. Katherine's eyes were dark with arousal as she caught her breath, her tongue darting out to lick her lips. Her heart rate was slowing back to normal as she watched her Master, pleased that she was able to pleasure him. She rested on her knees, still mostly between his legs as she watched him.

Chris looked down at her and was a bit displeased with himself for loosing control like that. Of course not for taking control, but for leaving himself so deep in her throat for so long. He should have allowed her to breathe. It had been cruel of him and the one thing he was not was cruel.

Helping her to her feet he pulled her to his lap and wiped the cum that had dribbled out of her mouth off her face with his finger then fed it to her. Smiling he caressed her ass. "I must commend your schools teachings and your technique my dear. However I am sorry for choking you. I don't normally loose control like that. I will put it down to a combination of abstinence and excellence on your part."

He indicated she should lie down on the bed and he again marveled at her beauty. Standing up he divested himself of his clothes then moved between her legs. He could see the anticipation in her eyes but she might be disappointed. he kissed her then started to nibble on her neck while his hands played with her breasts getting her nipples hard.

He kissed and licked his way down to them and lavished her breasts with kisses before sucking her nipples into his mouth and licking and biting them slightly, while rolling the other one between forefinger and thumb.

He then smiled at her and then began to kiss his way down her belly before coming to her pussy. "Well one good turn deserves another does it not my dear. Did you have any training in this or will this be your first time? Oh and answer honestly please."

Kat just shakes her head, "You don't need to apologize. I didn't mind." She whispered with a smile. At his encouragement she joined him on the bed, stretching her lanky body out, she watched him with her lust darkened eyes. SHe arched her back as he played with her breasts. Moaning deeply, her hands gripped the blanket beneath her, as he kept kissing down her body. When he reached her sensitive flesh, her hips bucked hard as she gasped in pleasure. Her hands made fists in the blankets.

SHe heard his words but it took her a moment to focus her mind enough to answer. "I've had orgasms before," She muttered, "Both by my own hand, and by others. But I've never had sex before." She spoke softly, her voice ragged and rough with lust.

Chris chuckled. "Silly. I meant has anyone ever done THIS to you before," he asked as he stuck out his tongue and plunged it into her dripping pussy. Licking upwards he got his first taste of her and he liked it.

Using his fingers he opened her up wider and then began to lick all around her entrance, then deeper and deeper into her depths. He lapped at her walls, his tongue cleaning them of every trace of their juices as it spiraled deeper inside of her, until finally it was unable to go any further.

He pulled it out and continued to lick up and down her slit as he nibbled her lips with his own, then he moved up to her clit and began to lick it slowly, then faster and faster with long steady strokes of his tongue, before he plunged first one then two fingers inside of her and began to slowly move them in and out of her.

Back