Hey. You Trump Haters. And you know who you are...

Trump may not have created MAGA, but he certainly accelerated it and quickly dismantled conservatism within the Republican party. The cult of personality cares more about proving his lies than having any real discussion on policy.

I hate Trump more for that than anything he, himself has become. Loyalty to a man over a country. And everyone else is trying to emulate him.

I can only hope that a conservative party returns.

And I'd like to do away with closed primaries....sick of the ease of which extremes control the outcome.
Your side is actively dismantling the country. Blinded by hate, you've lost sight of reality, and your selective interpretations of information reveal the tunnel vision that undermines your credibility.

Your side is actively dismantling the country. Blinded by hate, you've lost sight of reality, and your selective interpretations of information reveal the tunnel vision that undermines your credibility.
Did you think that this was insightful? Lol

My comment is not anything "my side" would say. I want a strong conservative party. 45 has made it non existent.

What did Chobham do to get banned?
Chobham and butterball Wat_Tyler got into a contest on Wat's old "safe space" thread to see who could post the most graphic images of Maga warriors disemboweling their liberal opponents.

Wat got his pudgy hand slapped and a "final warning",
Chobham, a notorious serial violator of the Lit Terms of Service, was gifted his third banhammer.

Chobham and butterball Wat_Tyler got into a contest on Wat's old "safe space" thread to see who could post the most graphic images of Maga warriors disemboweling their liberal opponents.

Chobham, a notorious serial violator of the Lit Terms of Service, was gifted his third banhammer.
So what did the offending image show?

As if equal protection under the law were irrelevant, Chobham stated that blacks and Hispanics committed more crimes than any other demographic group, and therefore should be "purged from society by extreme means." This got the big thumbs-up from Wat, who had provided instructions on the best way to shoot libs (one to the head and one to the chest).

I believe he’s been banned more than that.

Back