hide/out

Hey, Rhinhombre: With this AV you've progressed from cute to handsome.

Perdita :rose:

Harumph

rhinoguy said:
your "John"?...not as in a prostitute's John?
Dear Nosey,
Don't press your luck, buster. Please note the capitalization and singularity in the name.
MG

HARUMPHHHHHH!!!!

Originally posted by rhinoguy John" is NOT a singular name...in fact it is QUITE common...therefore I prefer my full given name.
Dear Nosey,
To me, there is only one "John" and there is absolutely nothing common about him.
MG

Re: Re: HARUMPHHHHHH!!!!

rhinoguy said:
Math Girl
very well.
acknowledged.
he MUST be!
Dear Nosey,
Okay, you're forgiven and that's settled. I tried to pay you sort of a half assed compliment when I said you look sort of like him. Glasses, salt and pepper beard. You just barged and stomped through it like some damn proboscis endowed, four ton pachyderm, though.
MG

Re: Re: Re: HARUMPHHHHHH!!!!

:p

Last edited by a moderator:
I am here because...

I first came to this site looking for erotic stories, which I love. Then I decided to write one (and more yet to be posted), partially because I like to write - you know when you just have something in your head that you need to get out? - and partially to help act out fantasies that may or may not happen for real. Basically I am interested in all aspects of sex and this site is a great place for that!

I am looking forward to writing more stories. Right now, I am writing to get out some frustration concering a certain person I am SO attracted to but can't have - so I can live the fantasy out a little through Lit. Later I hope to expand and try lots of different types of stories.

I also have begun hanging out here in the BBs - there seem to be a lot of good people here and fun conversations.

:rose:

Back