How about a shootout challenge?

tungtied2u said:
Thanks AChild ! Welcome to town. So a recap of where we are. Remec and My Erotic Trail will be the wordslingers; AChild and myself will be judges with the addition of possibly arienette (say yay or nay, ari ) and Lauren will be the Mod who sets the format and subject matter!

All you I've mentioned here please post your acceptance, or I'll have to come find you. It's almost showdown time... :D

Here, here
flipping the leather strap from the trigger;
that which holds my pistol in place
now free to be removed
in a moments notice <grin

Saturday works for me...
putting sandpaper to my finger tips (~_~)

My Erotic Trail said:
Here, here
flipping the leather strap from the trigger;
that which holds my pistol in place
now free to be removed
in a moments notice <grin

Saturday works for me...
putting sandpaper to my finger tips (~_~)

Alrighty folks... look like we're ready to roll. The contestants MET and Remec, the judges- arienette, AChild and yours truly, and the mod, her divine cleavage Lauren Hynde :p , (don't forget the James Bond av, your gorgeousness)... :D

The further adventures of this thread will henceforth be found at the thread Gunfight! (numero seis- part deux) ...

as for me, I'm heading to the saloon for a couple whiskeys. I've worked up a powerful thirst ! Anyone care to join me? :D

Last edited:
If I remember correctly ... was there a nurse on stand-by last time? You know, in case of stray bullets, shot judges and fallen contestants??

:catroar:

Back