How did your first threesome eventuate and is there anything you would have done differently to enhance the experience? The same question for hotwifey

Our first 3'sum was a planned event. It's a long story but I'll cut it to the basics. We discussed the idea of "wife swapping", this was back in the early 1980's, pre internet days. We decided to try it. we agreed we wouldn't invite any of our existing friends to experiment with us. We decided to advertise in a swingers contact magazine for stranger couples to contact us for sexy fun times with a view to swapping. We met a couple, we really hit it off, especially my wife with the husband. One night, before we had ever swapped partners with them he ended up staying the night with us, his wife was away somewhere else. He ended up in bed with us and we both gave my wife the night of her life. It really turned my wife onto 3'sum sex, the two guys working on her together. She never really got into swapping with couples. We had 18 years of fun.

Now that's definitely a random and randy experience you'll NEVER forget! How lucky for you, strolling into that sexy lair! I think that's the way I'd like a threesome to evolve. Just a random situation presenting itself, no planning, no great expectations... Just three potential participants feeling conveniently amorous at the same time and deciding to wing it😉
My first 3sone wasn't planned at all and it ended up being great. And the statt of things I would end up finding were fun and constantly wanting in some ways

My first married threesome was with my wife and her best friend. I knew they had been out for girls nights and my wife told me they would kiss and touch each other. One night at the community swimming pool I felt they were pretty horny for each other. Her husband and kids were there as well as my own. I set it up so the husband would take his kids home and I drove my kids home and left the two of them at the pool alone. I told them I would pick them up whenever they called. Around 10pm they called and I wore a tshirt and shorts with no underwear. They both hopped into the backseat and started making out. I drove around for about 45-60 min and they got naked. My wife finally told me to pull over and fuck her. So I did. Her friend was on her back, my wife bent over her, and I took my wife from behind. I didn't fuck her friend that night but it set it up they would get freaky with me there. So they would go out to the bar and come home and go to the bedroom and play with each other. At some point my wife would call for me and I would eat them both out then fuck the both. This happened about 7 times over the course of a year. I miss those days!!!! I only wish I would have planned a vacation for us to go on! I also regret one time we went out of town for a concert and we were looking for a strip club and I wasted the whole night looking for one. Turns out one was around the corner from the hotel! That night didn't go as planned and I never fucked them. I wasted it the night!!! Grrrrr.

My first MFM threesome was with my girlfriend and my best friend. Turns out he had a big cock and I didn't. So when I saw his I went limp. He ended up fucking my girlfriend until her eyes rolled back into her head! He would end up fucking her nearly as much as I did over the next 1.5 years! I wish I would have stayed hard so I could have fucked her with him. Most of the time he would fuck her on his own and it never materialized into a threesome. Truth be told she liked it with just him!

Way back when, I had a girl friend who got transferred to New York. Before she left, she introduced me to an old schoolfriend. The schoolfriend and I hit it off, and she and I became a bit of an item.

Then the original girlfriend came back to London for a conference and decided to surprise me. Which she certainly did. She came around to my flat and let herself in (she still had a key) while I was in the saddle with her old schoolfriend. Being the gentleman that I am, I invited the old girlfriend to join us.

The old girlfriend and I had a great time. Unfortunately, the new girlfriend was a bit grumpy.

However, more than 50 years later, we're all still friends.

We weren't really the types to do something like this, we had a long and happy marriage however we were approaching fifty and wanted to try something different. We created a profile on a swingers site and added some pictures of me in sexy outfits. I didn´t want another woman involved so we decided on a threesome. Neither of us expected to go through with it at the time.
A few months later I was lying naked in a hotel room with my husband and another man. Their hands were all over me and I felt like a queen and a slut all at the same time as they pleasured me orally before fucking me several times. When our guest left we continued to make love deep into the night.
In the morning we laughed together at what we had done. Neither of us would change a thing.

We weren't really the types to do something like this, we had a long and happy marriage however we were approaching fifty and wanted to try something different. We created a profile on a swingers site and added some pictures of me in sexy outfits. I didn´t want another woman involved so we decided on a threesome. Neither of us expected to go through with it at the time.
A few months later I was lying naked in a hotel room with my husband and another man. Their hands were all over me and I felt like a queen and a slut all at the same time as they pleasured me orally before fucking me several times. When our guest left we continued to make love deep into the night.
In the morning we laughed together at what we had done. Neither of us would change a thing.
Plans for a repeat?

My first MFM threesome was with my girlfriend and my best friend. Turns out he had a big cock and I didn't. So when I saw his I went limp. He ended up fucking my girlfriend until her eyes rolled back into her head! He would end up fucking her nearly as much as I did over the next 1.5 years! I wish I would have stayed hard so I could have fucked her with him. Most of the time he would fuck her on his own and it never materialized into a threesome. Truth be told she liked it with just him!
Same for us

My first 3some was with a married couple who were friends of 10+ years before we got together. Met them while I was married. My now ex-wife and I were long-time nudists and they were just starting out. We met through a personals ad in the ASA/AANR newsletter they had posted. We shared days skinny dipping, nights out with nude times afterward, nights in being nude the whole time, and, as time passed, nude weekends with lots of flirting and even some same room oral with our respective spouses. Then, I got divorced and after flirting some more and exchanging some sexy pics, they invited me for some adult fun. The premise was that they were high school sweethearts and while he dated and had sex with a couple of other women, he was her first and only lover. He wanted her to experience another bigger cock. But underneath that, it turned out that he was bi-curious. The idea of that turned her on and so over the course of our play, we started as MFM, moved to MMF, then MF and MM solo times. They taught me that sex, no matter the pairing, was simply about mutual pleasure, not love. And no one tried to put a label on anything. It was just pleasure through sex. And as long as it wasn't disrupting their relationship and marriage, all was good, because besides there being mutual attraction and chemistry, there was complete mutual trust. The good thing about being close friends for so long and they both being in healthcare, was that we knew each others health history, that we were all clean and dd-free, and thus could could freely play without condoms. Some 35 laters, we're still good friends. Our regular play time ended about 15 years back when I moved 2000 miles away and soon after, she had to undergo a double mastectomy which greatly cooled her libido. But when in the same area, we still share some nude times and flirting.

My first threesome was with a couple I met through a swinger's magazine in the early 90's, I was a 30 something single guy at the time. I saw their ad and responded by mail, then a couple weeks later I received a letter from them! We talked on the phone and arranged a meet up in local bar to see where it went from there. The wife liked what she saw and we went back to my house as I lived by myself.

We sat in the living room and talked a bit, then got naked and adjourned to my bedroom and the husband and I took turns fucking her, getting sucked by her, and eating her pussy till after midnight. It was a good time! I met one more time with them, but it was only the start of me having threeway sex with other couples for the next almost 10 years.

About a month ago, I had my first FFM threesome.
I went to a music festival with my best friend and we got the attention of a man when we were dancing together.

It was a nice experience but next time, we would love to have an extra man (or maybe a dildo) for some more fun

My first was a couple of months ago, I always wanted it but I'm not the type to try to arrange something. It was a spontaneous choice after a half joking comment from one of the guys involved, we just dropped my GF at hers in the taxi and my stop was next. A few minutes later and I would have been at home without the thought even crossing my mind.

Recently on vacation,I set up a fake massage for my pretty 43yo asian wife with a guy I met on line. I had her drinking some wine when he arrived and everything seemed well. He was younger than he sounded,very nice looking,and well mannered. We chatted for a few and surprisingly my wife said ok,how do I need to be to begin? What should I wear? He and I suggested panties and bra,and he helped her get undressed. She suggested we get undressed also so we did except for he didn’t have underwear,but stripped off anyway revealing a very large cock, turns out,9+ and thick as I’ve ever seen after getting hard! My wife couldn’t stop looking at it! He dangled it all over her and in front of her the whole time until positioning himself between her legs to rub her stomach where it started touching near her now aroused pussy,and shortly afterwards was inside her for the next hour in different positions. I never meant for this to happen and was froze watching him do my pretty wife.

What I have learned is to only have 3/4 somes with older men and not boys. In college I had 3 and 4 or more somes and it became annoying. Just a bunch of showoffs and loudmouths. Not a single person cared about me. With older men it doesn't matter how nasty or degrading they treat me, they always appreciate me and love my fetishes

Had my first 3some when I was very young. My first 3some was with 2 boys from school. Had some party far school. I got very horny and seduced them both.

Had my first DP gangbang almost a year later. My then bf's dad and his friends dped me. Got addicted to dp and gangbangs since then.

My first threesome involved my wife, her sister and me.My sister-in-law had come to stay with us when her husband was on a business tour. Somehow, the three of us ended in bed enjoying each other’s bodies.
Would love to hear more about this—PM me? :)

Had my first 3some when I was very young. My first 3some was with 2 boys from school. Had some party far school. I got very horny and seduced them both.

Had my first DP gangbang almost a year later. My then bf's dad and his friends dped me. Got addicted to dp and gangbangs since then.
That sounds so hot.

Back