How do the eyes speak ?

Hi everyone! I have to tell you the eyes are the most important part on a person......they tell all. If you person is telling lies, scare, hurting, happy, sad, and allot more. Just to look in the eyes, could tell how a person feels about you.. I know if they can't look at you, you better believe something is up. Or if they're angry, stay away from them.

What a great thread........

I find that there are different levels of intimacy and that some people respond with directness, others with distraction, as if pondering deeply, but if there is a 'shrinking' from my I do love to see pupils dilate with hormone flow. For me, its all about the total body language. Im a novice here- Thanks so much-S

I am one who prefers eye contact in general, not trusting those who avoid it and/or believing I have the upper hand.

In play, I tend to use control of visual contact as appropriate.

In general, I heard this premise, that individuals who engage eye contact when they speak want to be sure you are paying attention to them, those that make eye contact when you are responding are seeking additional info regarding your reaction to their input.

This thread has elicited more varied info than most!

Cool,

Randy

Angelofsex said:
Hi everyone! I have to tell you the eyes are the most important part on a person......they tell all. If you person is telling lies, scare, hurting, happy, sad, and allot more. Just to look in the eyes, could tell how a person feels about you.. I know if they can't look at you, you better believe something is up. Or if they're angry, stay away from them.

Hello angel!
Nice to see you again!

Re: What a great thread........

sloan said:
I find that there are different levels of intimacy and that some people respond with directness, others with distraction, as if pondering deeply, but if there is a 'shrinking' from my I do love to see pupils dilate with hormone flow. For me, its all about the total body language. Im a novice here- Thanks so much-S

Hello sloan and welcome to this resurrected conversation!

Ummmm yes dilating pupils can be torrid...without exception they indicate that a strong emotion wrapped around flight or fancy is occurring. It is these same dilated pupils that can cause One to plant Her feet firmly into the floor with a whip in one hand or grasp a large hunk of hair and drag Her toy into Her arms!

randy1 said:
I am one who prefers eye contact in general, not trusting those who avoid it and/or believing I have the upper hand.

In play, I tend to use control of visual contact as appropriate.

In general, I heard this premise, that individuals who engage eye contact when they speak want to be sure you are paying attention to them, those that make eye contact when you are responding are seeking additional info regarding your reaction to their input.

This thread has elicited more varied info than most!

Cool,

Randy

Hello Randy...
Thank you for these additions...your additions to the conversation are good to think about as they go directly to communication. The VITAL componant of a BDSM relationship or play moment.

Back