Do older fsubs find yound doms appealing?

It would be very hard to me to let go and submit to a significantly younger dom. I’m primarily a service sub and I love doing things for and worshipping my dominant. With a guy in his 20s, I think it might feel more like mothering him. I’m also not sexually attracted to significantly younger men. If I were chatting with a guy in his 20s, I’d be more likely to be scouting him out to maybe introduce to my daughter.
As I have been repeatedly saying.Keep an open mind. I will propose this, if you're open for conversation. I would love to talk to you,about all aspects of life. I am fairly young myself. I have a good amount of experience in dealing with subs. If at any point in our conversation, you feel like mothering or setting me with your daughter. I will accept the fact that emotional maturity is only earned by age. Please note that I am not writing this message to offend anyone.You,particularly have kept an open mind in this thread and that is the only reason I propose this arrangement. Please reach out to me in my dm if you accept.
Do not mistake this as an attempt to slide into your dms. Thank you.

I am sorry that you view this topic in this particular manner. I will not deny that younger men who claim themselves as dominant really understand the meaning behind it. But it also doesn't make it that everyone under 25 is just dumb. I probably have more experience than many of the people here. I hope you can keep an open mind. If you want to hear my case, I will gladly present it to you.
I never claimed everyone under 25 is dumb. Reread this part, and really think about it:
The D/s dynamic requires a fuckton of trust on the sub’s side and it takes experience, emotional maturity, even-temperedness and consideration to earn, among other things.
Your thread is about whether older subs find younger doms appealing. I gave my honest answer, which is “no.” Since it didn’t sink in the first time, I will put it bluntly: by the time most women get old enough to be considered “older,” they have probably already reached their life quota for the nonsense of emotionally immature men, and men who need women to baby them and/or teach them basic life skills, men who act before considering the repercussions for those around them, men who consciously put their needs above all others…men who are much more likely to hurt them. We. Are. Tired! And yes, training a new Dom also sounds unappealing in itself. Obviously I don’t speak for all older female subs, but I think most women (who like men) in general would probably agree that eventually we come to a point where the emotional immaturity gets old and they want a more emotionally mature man. Some things can only be learned through experiences, both good and bad.

So how does a young would-be Dom like yourself get such life experiences? Of course it’s possible that you may find an older sub willing to give you a chance, but I think you’d have a much better chance learning and growing with someone closer to your own age…someone who hasn’t already had her fill of heartbreak and other bullshit. Just…think about what I’ve said and try not to be the reason the next generation of women like me are wary of younger men. As I mentioned in my previous posts, there are a lot of shitty Doms out there who don’t really understand the responsibility that comes with it. When you do get your chance, don’t be one of those guys.

It entirely depends on how they act. I tend to go for guys that are older than me, but I've had a few textual encounters with guys that were younger. They were few and far between, admittedly, and I would say I prefer older guys, but I'm not going to say that I would never entertain the thought. I'd just be very, very cautious.

It entirely depends on how they act. I tend to go for guys that are older than me, but I've had a few textual encounters with guys that were younger. They were few and far between, admittedly, and I would say I prefer older guys, but I'm not going to say that I would never entertain the thought. I'd just be very, very cautious.
Interesting. PM me

It would be very hard to me to let go and submit to a significantly younger dom. I’m primarily a service sub and I love doing things for and worshipping my dominant. With a guy in his 20s, I think it might feel more like mothering him. I’m also not sexually attracted to significantly younger men. If I were chatting with a guy in his 20s, I’d be more likely to be scouting him out to maybe introduce to my daughter.
Why for the daughter? Just the age thing?

Very tough, and I understand if you're having a hard time (following up from anything I might've written previously).

I think younger Dom/mes have less experience and might not know all aspects of dominating or submitting, I was contacted by an 18 year old femdom and some 19 year olds as well.

I heard of someone who wrote Literotica stories about how she trained virgin guys to dominate her, she loved breaking them in the reverse way.

This is a good tip for submissives. Train your Dom/me to dominate you as well if they're less experienced and don't know what to do. You have ideas of how you want to be dominated and your friends. Give them to your Dom/me discreetly and make them feel it's their idea.

If you're a fussy little prissy madam/prince who thinks that all Dom/mes should approach you and be perfectly informed on any aspect of D/s, you'd die alone and you deserve to. No one knows everything, and if other Dom/mes taught you how to submit, you can train and break in a Dom/me on how to dominate you or anyone else. Any kind of knowledge goes both ways. Don't keep your ideas or your life stories so fixed just because you think they should be a certain way.

A good manager at work will listen to their subordinates' ideas and suggestions too if they don't know how to fix a certain problem. This is especially true in IT (where I work). Don't be a high-and-mighty arrogant jerk who knows it all, but do share what you have nicely and listen to your Dom/mes ideas too. They can have vivid and creative imaginations no matter what their age. Respect the fact that they chose to take on you and they should respect that even an older submissive can show them some of the ropes so they can figure the rest out.

Back