How do you handle the earthier aspects of anal intercourse? Or what is your opinion about how it should be handled?

" . . . . neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident . . ." --Article 2 Section 1 Clause 5

But since you can write coherently you may be waaaay overqualified.
Only fourteen years? A doddle! Still sounds a bit like a life sentence, though (I thought that was for becoming a Rep or Senator, but tbh I've not looked into it since Arnie became the Governator!)

#Will you still quote me, will you still vote me, when I'm sixty-four...

Should some rich philanthropist undertake to cover removal and living costs, accessibility costs and medical costs for the family for the duration, I'll go work on the Kumquat Party manifesto...

Got a story in the unpublished pile about anal, it’s pretty much finished but I’m not sure It’s ready for public consumption. My take was to allude to heavy preparation and acknowledge that it’s necessary, but not to go into too much detail.

Or rather, the plot is that the FMC went to all that effort to prepare only to be effectively stood up by an ignorant/ungrateful boyfriend, so she figures that she isn’t going to let the prep go to waste and someone is going to do her back there. Which leads to a cut-off rant about “do you know how much work I had to do, had to change my diet, buy extra lube, look up how to give myself an ene-“

MMC, who is the target of the infodump and doesn’t realise he’s her next choice of partner: “Okay okay you don’t need to give me a blow-by-blow of everything your body does”

I consider it one of those details that only matters if it advances the plot.
The goal of my stories is to entertain, not educate, and I'll let the readers assume if they recipient wasn't adequately prepared they would have declined the act.

I'm generally not very descriptive, just mentioning clean-out or an enema BUT (pun intended) one time I wrote a scene where the male (Dom) administered the enema to the female (sub). I went into a bit of detail, particularly mentioning the cold porcelain against her breasts (she was straddling the toilet in reverse) and the embarrassment factor. You can read it here at the top of the page: My gift to my follower: a hotwife - page 5

I think I only have two anal scenes. In one story, it's during an orgy, and I don't make any reference to anything unappetising.

The other is an E&V story, with the following description very near the end:

"She bent down and picked up the condom. The look on her face was a disgusted grin. I felt myself grinning back. A few steps brought her to the open window, and with a flick of her wrist the rubber tube flew into the open air, vanishing from sight into the shadows below. Then she closed the windows and turned to leave."

That's the only reference. Although to be fair the narrator is watching from at least several feet away, with a closed window in between.

IRL, but not necessarily in fiction ('cause tastes vary), an enema can be incredibly erotic foreplay.
And it's very often not an interruption when things are getting hot. Sometimes, as you say, it is the hot, other times, it happened before things got started at all.

Standard disclaimer in my profile:

- Anal sex can be very messy, but like condoms for STDs, dealing with the details of enemas and things like that, just ruin the flow of a good sex scene. So, unless it moves the story, we're going to pretend that everyone is just magically all clean and pretty back there all the time and get on with the fucking, ok? :)
TBH . . . if you never screw anyone other than your three brothers and nine cousins . . . and they never screw anybody but their brothers, sisters, and cousins . . . and you can all count to 28 . . . or thereabouts . . . you are PERFECTLY safe.

TBH . . . if you never screw anyone other than your three brothers and nine cousins . . . and they never screw anybody but their brothers, sisters, and cousins . . . and you can all count to 28 . . . or thereabouts . . . you are PERFECTLY safe.
Do it make it more safer if'n some of my cousins is my brothers and sisters too?

... She was screaming now at the top of her voice; I'm sure neighbours two blocks away would have heard it. They might have thought she was being raped, if it weren't for all the "si!, si!'s she shouted. I came, and the force of it ejected my shit-smeared dick from her ass with a comical farting sound.

I instantly ran into her bathroom and vomited noisily, which sobered me up a bit. I washed my still hard dick with soap.
That's how I wrote the icky part of it. Sometimes there just isn't any prep time

Now I can't get the idea out of my head of writing anti-erotica: a series of scenes that are so unerotic that together they become erotic.

I have no clue how, though.

I usually just gloss over it, usually making a point to say that the characters 'clean up' or 'prepare' before getting to anal sex.

It's not a detail I see value in being specific about
Ditto.

Same for condoms, open curtains and personal deodorant; they don’t exist.

I think that there was an English film that had this theme . . . oh, :rolleyes: and they were all heroin addicts who barfed a lot.

I think that there was an English film that had this theme . . . oh, :rolleyes: and they were all heroin addicts who barfed a lot.
The worst story I read here (I didn't finish) was written by a guy with obvious first hand experience with heroin addiction. He thought the mix of sex, drugs, and withdrawal was erotic. It wasn't, not by a long shot. Trainspotting Erotica is not a good combination!

I think you're thinking of a wee Scottish film there...

The worst story I read here (I didn't finish) was written by a guy with obvious first hand experience with heroin addiction. He thought the mix of sex, drugs, and withdrawal was erotic. It wasn't, not by a long shot. Trainspotting Erotica is not a good combination!
There's a few stories which manage to portray the attraction of drugs while not shying away from the reality. It can be done. Though very easy to fall into clueless glamorising, too much grit, or just general ignorance.

That was it 'Trainspotting' (1996) . . .
I think you're thinking of a wee Scottish film there...
Sshh, he's trolling them.
Nope, it was Scottish.

Last edited:
My characters digestive system is highly efficient, their shit is sturdy and leaves nothing behind.

This has me thinking of a scat fetish story, though.

I’m working on a story right now where a guy fucks the (female) narrator up the ass with no clean-up prep and using only pussy juice for lube. I’m hoping readers can suspend disbelief and just roll with it, because there’s no way to make it more realistic without wrecking what makes the story hot—a spontaneous encounter that gets WAY out of hand.

I’m working on a story right now where a guy fucks the (female) narrator up the ass with no clean-up prep and using only pussy juice for lube. I’m hoping readers can suspend disbelief and just roll with it, because there’s no way to make it more realistic without wrecking what makes the story hot—a spontaneous encounter that gets WAY out of hand.
Just include the sexy bits and enough of the mundane to put the sexy bits in perspective. I almost never write about doing the laundry, scrubbing the toilet, or trying to decipher the hidden fees and charges on a credit card statement.

I handle this the way I handle things like periods, safe sex, having to go to the bathroom, morning breath, and farting.

Its erotic fantasy and within it I ignore all those things, and others that are reality buzzkills.

I don't get into hygiene and preparation for anal sex, or any of the rather unpleasant things that can happen. Imagine writing the dreaded pink sock into a story? :eek:

Back