How do you settle down? (Closed)

Alyona yawned as she scratched her head:" man, I fell asleep fast....what's our plan for the day? Any tea made,Hun?"

"No tea yet, but I can make it, no problem."

He turned to switch on the kettle and looked around for the tea, finding it after a short search and preparing a teapot, "Well first I am going to feed the animals, lay out a piece of land for the garden you want, and after lunch, we can go into town to do a bit of shopping."

She smiled at him:" what shall I do in the meantime to help you.... I could help feed the animals ... I mean that is not hard..."

"Well you can do whatever you wish to, maybe just get dressed first, we can't have you parading your nightgown for the poor animals. Their hearts might not make it."

He gave her a playful grin, before turning to pour the water from the kettle into the teapot for the tea leaves to soak.

"You might want to make a list of groceries, I mean if we are going into town, we can just as well get more food and produce, I am only stocked for a single person at the moment."

Alyona smiles: " we should get 2 bags of flour...soups....ramen....rice...etc...." *smirked
: " i be more worried you jump on me in the barn, hehhehee" *she inhale the scent: " got any milk or sugar?"

"All of that sounds more like Asian food, but we can get what you want."

He laughed and leaned against the counter, "That could also happen, we will never know what gives them heart attacks."

He pushed the sugar pot closer and motioned to the fridge, "Milk should be in there."

He poured himself a cup of coffee, had a sip and nodded.

Alyona quickly made herself tea and smiled:"I will make home made bread....and pasta...etc...how about I make your favorite Russian dish?"

He sipped on his coffee, thinking back on his days in Russia

"I always enjoyed Solyanka or Shchi with Pelmeni, it helped to warm up during my time spent there in the winter months."

He chuckled, "I even have a few bottles of locally made Vodka somewhere, much better than the store-bought variants."

Alyona smiled: " i can make those dished for you honey....just need get the ingredient" * she wanted make homemade meal, make it feel at home*

He poured himself another cup of coffee and started to get things ready for breakfast

"And that is exactly why we need to go and get groceries, my tastes are simple and repetitive eating have been my thing for years."

He held up the ingredients he got out of the fridge, "Toast, eggs, sausage, and bacon. My breakfast for the longest time."

Alyona giggles:" seriously,? Boring routine...hopes don't apply in the bedr.
.. heheg

He shrugged, "It is a dependable meal, it might sound boring, but I know how to make it, and if I may say so, I make it kind of tasty."

He started preparing breakfast, "And we will have to find out if I am that boring or not."

Alyona giggles:" well...I would not say your boring in bed...though you seem need encouragement...maybe it's cause you don't really like sex...' *try look casual as she teases him* " not everyone sex drive is the same and I am younger..."

He paused for a moment, then went back to frying the eggs, "Well if I did not like sex, we would not be having any, so that theory is debunked. Let's stick with a difference in sex drives, that would make sense, despite the fact that you had just called me old."

He gave her a grin and started to dish up the food, "I made you some as well."

She giggled;" I am just joking Hun, you not old...I have no complaints...thank you, it smells delicious"

He set the plates down on the table, got himself a fresh cup of coffee, and sat down to eat, drinking his coffee

"We will most likely have to set up tunnels to protect the vegetables, and add a pump and sprinkler system. Would you like to look for these things or should I phone ahead and ask the sales people to set it up?"

She sipped her tea;" could you make the calls so I don't buy the wrong thing...
Pleas" * kisses his cheeks*

"Of course, no problem at all. I will get the area ready, get the measurements and let them set it out for us. They are supposed to be the experts after all."

He finished his meal and coffee, getting up to clean up the table. On his way out, he slipped on the cap he wore doing outside chores and headed for the barn to start with getting the feed ready for the animals.

Alyona loved how her relationship with her husband turn out. She had been scared that he be a psycho, weirdo or serial killer.

She rushed outside and kissed him:" let me help you...I can feed the animals...just show me where it is,I wanna help you on the land too...please?"

He was taken by surprise when she came rushing out to kiss him and offered to help, he gave her a smile, "You are more than welcome, but you might want to get dressed first, it is a bit of a dirty job after all."

He went about getting everything ready for her to help, before he walked over to the side of the house he thought would be the best spot to start a vegetable garden.

Alyona rushed inside and look through the clothing he had gotten her and found a pair of overalls. She slipped into them and l\nice old grey t-shirt and looked at herself in the mirror. She slipped into some boots and rushed back outside at her husband side. She spun around and stopped placing her hands on her waist, looking all proud in the pose, like a kids playing a super hero:" Doesn't it look great? am i not dressed for the job ?" *Grinning as she was proud of herself for looking like a farmer: " I should get a hay hat to protect from the sun, next time...."

He smiled at her, "Yes you look perfect for the job."

He pointed towards a few of the bags, "You can take those to the horses, you should be able to handle the weight, just carry one at a time. The burlap bag is for the chickens, you can open the coop and let them out for a bit."

Alyona excitedly ran to grab the bag that he indicated and went to feed the horses. She giggled as they rushed over and quickly return with the second bag. She petted the horses as they ate.

She spend a bit of time with the horses before feeding the chickens. She proudly return to find him:" all done!"

He kept an eye, but it soon seemed that she was quite alright with the horses and the chickens, he finished feeding the pigs and goats when she came up to declare that she was done.

"Good, let's go set out the piece of land you want to use, and then we can phone the company and let them get everything ready."

He took off his hat and placed it on her head, it was of course a bit too large, but it would prevent her from getting sunburned. Taking her hand, he led the way to the side of the house he thought would suit her needs, "How about here? Enough morning and afternoon sun with a bit of shade later in the afternoon and a bit of a wind break in the winter."

Alyona giggled at her placed his hat on her head and followed after him: " Your to sweet to me..." *Kisses him* " Can we go pick up seeds today? its even better than picking up clothing, heheh" *she held him close: "Could i used the computer to make some research and contact some friends?"

Back