How do you settle down? (Closed)

He was surprised that she managed to get him hard again, she didn't seem to realize just how good she had to be to do it, despite the fact that she was one of the hottest and sexiest women that he had ever met. He looked at her and could see that she needed this, like a want that was hard-wired into her.

He turned over and got to his knees, moving behind her, he guided himself to her wet entrance and rubbed the tip over her soft lips and lightly rubbed his shaft over her clit, teasing her even further, before he entered her tight pussy with a slow thrust.

She shivered as her nipple harden as he teased her. God, she loved when he filled her with his cock. She squirm getting wetter by his teasing , she raised her ass, offering herself to him. She arched her back and moaned feeling his slide into her:" oooohhhhh...fuck....mmmmmm...yyyeeess.. fuck me... pppllleeeaaassseee"

He wasn't going to deny her that request, not when her juices coated his shaft as he pushed himself deeper, feeling her walls stretch to accommodate his invading cock. He held her hips, slowly pushing into her only to withdraw and push back deeper. Her muscles seemed to ripple and clench around his shaft, giving the most amazing feeling. He thrust slowly, giving her the time to adjust, to feel each inch as he slid deeper with each thrust until he could not go any deeper, his cock head pressing up against her cervix wall. He continued to move, his thrusts growing stronger and faster as her body adjusted to him, her juices coating his shaft

Alyona rolled back her eyes,moaning in plure;". Oooohhhh god, yesss...yesss"* milking his cock, lost in pleasure, she love when he fucked her:"" mmm....please... Don't stop....mmmore!"

He rested a hand on her hip, the other resting on her shoulder, his groin slapping her firm buttocks as he thrust inside of her, going as hard and as fast as he could go, enjoying the feeling of her tight walls clenching around his shaft as he moved inside of her.

Alyona moaned as he held her down and smack her ass. Wincing as her drilled her hard, god it felt good:" aarrrgghhhjj...oh god"

She tighten herself o we his cock and pushed back whimpering with need of hard fuck.

He thrust harder and harder, driving his cock deep into her tight pussy, squeezing her shoulder as he pulled her back towards him, smacking her firm as while he pounded her hard and fast, his groin smacking loudly against her buttocks.

Alyona rolled back her eyes each time he rammed deep and hard god it felt sooooo good.ahe screamed and came hard yet began for him ...she wanted him cum inside her so bady till he was satisfied

He groaned in pleasure when he felt her orgasm around his shaft, her walls pulsating and clenching on his cock. He came after her, pushing deep as the pleasure swept over him, both hands gripping her hips to keep her in place. Only after he had emptied himself inside of her, did her relax his grip on her hips, leaning closer to place a kiss on her right shoulderblade.

Alyona moaned and shivered as he came inside her. She giggled as her kissed her shoulder blade:" I could get use to this"

"Hmmm, we have a saying that you seem to take to heart."

He slid from her and lay down on his side of the bed, opening the nightstand drawer to pull out a tub of wet wipes for her.

"They say that if you want to keep your man with you, you have to keep his belly full and his balls empty. I can't remember ever hearing something like that in my time in Russia, you will know if there is something similar."

She slapped his stomach hard and smirk:" that's for being a smart ass" * she slip out of bed and went to take a quick shower. She relaxed in the boiling shower

He chuckled and watched her as she left, enjoying the sight of her naked body, he lay back and sighed contentedly. Even though the day had started on rocky ground, it ended quite well. He got out of bed, went to the bathroom, and slipped into the shower with her.

He gave her a smile and motioned for her to turn around, he picked up the shampoo and started to wash her hair, focusing on massaging her scalp.

She smiled as he step in the washroom and eagerly complied. She moaned softly as she reach back and playfully and stroke his cock:" are you that happy to see me,honey?"

He chuckled and playfully slapped away her hand, "I am happy to see you indeed."

He finished washing her hair and watched as she washed, he watched her hands slide over her body as she cleaned herself and smiled.

She giggles as he slap her hand away: " why you beig all sweet.....did you do something?" *Giggles* " You know ...i wondered about your pas relationships...a nice guy like you should already married with kids...why wait for soo long?

He chuckled, "Maybe I am only a sweet guy with you and a bastard with everybody else. Remember the saleswoman who mistreated you?"

He winked at her and then thought for a moment, "I wasn't ready to settle down, my life was quite eventful and that is part of the reason I asked you to be cautious of people who might approach you. I don't want you to get hurt."

He took the sponge from her and started to wash her back, brushing her wet hair out of the way

Alyona laughs:" that would explain alot" *she teases* " you definitely can be ruthless...."

"Well with the right attitude and getting to know the right people, you can accomplish quite a lot, where ever you go."

He finished washing her back and then added shower gel to wash himself also.

"In the end, it is all about finding ways to achieve your goals and helping other people to achieve their goals. Speaking of that, tomorrow I will start setting out an area for the vegetable garden you said you wanted."

She squeak happily:" really?? * She kisses him and pulls away the sponge:" my turn" she began lovely wash his back as she kissed the back of his neck:" your soo good to me..."

He chuckled as she washed his back, "Of course, I made you a promise and I tend to keep to my promises."

When she was done, he turned to rinse his back and smiled at her, leaned in, and kissed her gently, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her close. He drew away and looked into her eyes, "You will find that I am not such a bad guy to know."

He gave her another firm squeeze and a kiss on the forehead, releasing her as he moved out of the shower and grabbed a towel to dry himself.

She smiled,happily and started think of a buffet to make her man for working so hard for her garden:" thank you, sweety" * she followed after him and slid a towel around herself and headed to the closet to find something to wear. She slid into a nice picked a night gown" can we go to shop.for seeds, etc?"

Last edited:
"Of course, we can go into town to get the seeds and I think the papers should be ready by tomorrow or the day after. And maybe they will even have that dress you had placed on order."

He got back into bed and settled into his pillows, it felt strange to make plans with somebody and to share a bed as well. But it was something he felt that he could get used to.

Alyona smiled as she wrapped her arms around him as she snuggle close. It didn't take long before she felt asleep.

He slept quite well, despite the arms wrapped around him.

The next morning he was up early, by the time Alyona had woken up, he had worked out, showered and started the coffee. He smiled at her as she came into the kitchen, looking dishevelled and yawning.

"Good morning sunshine."

Back