How do you settle down? (Closed)

Alyona winced as he gripped her and got angrier as she was unable to break free:" let me go! You make me sound like a peasant, think I believe a woman suppose to serve a man... As if I ever degrade myself to do that! Let me go,NOW!"

He gave her arm a light shake

"Don't twist my words and don't shout at me. I may not hit you, but I will not tolerate that."

Instead of letting her go, he grabbed her other arm and pushed her up against the wall behind her, making sure not to hurt her.

"If you want to care of me and look after me because you want to, then I will appreciate that. Like I appreciated it when you brought me food after I had forgotten to eat dinner."

She gasped as he pushed her against the wall, she sighed:" I'm sorry... I didn't mean to upset you, I got emotional...it's all...let's forget about this ..."* She kissed his cheek and walk away as if nothing serious happened...*

He looked after her and followed her as she headed for the bedroom, at the entrance he moved up and prevented her from closing the door.

"Let's not forget about this, tell me why it upset you so much."

Alyona glared at him as he blocked the door: " Stop that...i said its good...I don't know....happy" *She try close the door again* " If you dont step away, i will stomp on your foot"

"You can try, but you weigh too little and those shoes are not . . ."

She stomped on his foot and it occurred to him that he had actually forgotten about her legs, they were powerful and the stomp actually hurt. But he didn't budge and gave her a slight glare, "Like I said . . ."

She slapped him, it was the perfect surprise slap. It came up from her side, she twisted into the motion and her palm contacted with his cheek with a crack. As fast as though, his hand flashed out and caught her wrist. That slap caught him unaware and he reacted out of instinct, as she pulled her other hand back to slap him, he caught that arm as well.

"Let go of me!"

"No, you will only hit me again." He saw the intention in her eyes and twisted aside to avoid her knee aimed at his crotch. He pushed her into the room, backing her up to prevent her to launch any other attacks, forcing her up against the wall. "We will sort this out now."

She tried to struggle, but he kept her pinned to the wall, his body close to her's so that she can't kick or use her knees. He could see the anger in her eyes and he wondered for a brief moment what she would do and then she kissed him. If the kiss took him by surprise, it was nothing compared to feeling her teeth bite his lower lip, the bite wasn't to maim, but it was quite hard.

Alyona heart was racing as he pinned her against the wall, she felt, angry and trapped. When his body was pressed against him, she felt so aroused and wanted him to fuck her hard.

She struggled at first and she found herself kissing him, pushing her tongue in not his mouth as she parted her legs. She wanted... No she need him fuck her hard, rough, make her cry out helplessly till she could no longer want. She broke from the kiss and bite his lip hard and smirked as she challenge his manliness

What really got to him was the smirk and the press of her body against him, she clearly wasn't in the mood to fight, even though he could see she was still angry, there wasn't going to be any fighting. He released her arms and kissed her hard, she returned the kiss, their lips grinding hard against each other.

His hands grabbed hold of her firm buttocks, pulling her up off of her feet, his body pinning her against the wall as they kissed each other hard.

Alyona moaned into his aggressive kiss, feeling aroused as he grabbed her butt. She slapped him across the face and hungrily kissed him again . She reached between them to undo his pants and pulls out his cock stroking him. She craved his cock soo badly, needing him fuck her till she could not walk . She licked and bite his neck and moaned as he winced*

The slap had caught him off guard, he had to admit that this was not what he had expected from the timid, almost shy woman he had met on the day before. And he was pleasantly surprised. It only took a few strokes from her hand and their aggressive making out, but it was enough.

He pulled away from the wall, still holding her, and took the few steps to the bed. He dumped her onto the soft mattress and without hesitation, undid her jeans and pulled them down and free of her body and legs. Her shoes hit the floor along with her jeans, normally he would have taken the time to admire her long, supple legs, and the curve of her revealed body, but now, it was just a passing thought.

He ripped her underwear from her, pushed her legs wider apart, and watched as her hand grabbed hold of his throbbing cock and guided it to her pussy. As she inserted the tip into her entrance, he trust with his hips, pushing his cock hard into the tight confines of her body.

She moaned and kissed him aggressively as he carried her to their bed. She giggled as he removed her pants so fast, gasped as he ripped off her thong. She reached out to kiss him passionately as he pushged into her pussy. She threw back her head as he rammed hard into her and clung to him. Breathing heavily in his neck: " Fuck me...yess...oh god..." *She wanted him lose control and fuck her like a madman , making her cry out all night*

He was leaning into her as he stood next to the bed, his hips pumping against her, driving his cock deep into her as her breath played warmly over his neck. She was almost begging for it as her body moved against his, her hips bucking up to meet his thrusts. There was no finesse, no gentleness this time. It was raw, furious fucking. No other words could be used to explain what was happening at that very moment between them.

Alyona wrapped her legs around his waist as she cried out. She clawed at his skin as she wanted more of that rough fucking. It both was painful yet she needed , craved a hard fuck...She lean in and passionately kissed him before slapping him across the face hard with grin on her face, challenging him.

He grabbed hold of her hands and pinned them above her head, meeting her grin with a smirk as he thrust even harder inside of her. His cock was ramming deep into her now as his groin slammed against hers, the sound of their flesh slapping together mingling with the sounds emanating from her lips.

She giggled as he raised her arms above her head, bitting her lower lip. She found herself crying out in a mix of pain and pleasure as he rammed into her hard over and over again. God he just knew how to get her. Wet

Even though her cries sounded pleasurable, he could see the faint traces of pain on her face, but at that moment he was way too upset with her first shouting at him, then slapping him, to ease off. He wanted to pound her tight, wet pussy hard and good but realized that even though she was enjoying it now, she might not enjoy the aftermath quite as much.

He pulled out of her, let go of her hands and without further explanation turned her over onto her stomach, pulling her hips up, before sliding himself back into her. He pressed his hand between her shoulder blades, preventing any sudden moves from her side before he started to thrust hard and deep into her again.

Alyona gasps as he pulled out witout warning making her feel empty. She winced as he reposition her, hissed as this was a bit uncomfortable. But before she could argue he began thrusting, crying out his name.

He lifted her hips higher, giving her enough room to get her knees underneath her, with the added support of her legs, he could pull her back into his hard thrusts. He gripped her hips firmly as she cried out, glad that it was his name that she was crying out.

Alyone gripped on their blanket, blushing as his powerful thrust met with sharp cries. It hurt yet it felt sooo good to have him claim her as his property. She was shcked as she enjoyed this dominant side of her man: ooohhh...yesss...yyyeeeessss...god...more!!"

As she cried out, wanting more, he gave her as much as he could muster. His hips worked furiously as he really pounded into her tight pussy, ramming his cock deep with each thrust, his hands gripping her hips as he held her in place.

Alyona could barely think straight as she was dripping of her own fluid as he pounded her. She maid scream mix of pain and pleasure:" YESS...yeess...aarrrggghhhh...ooohhh ffffuuckkk!!"

The more Alyona cried out and screamed, the more he thrust into her, he could feel her juices dripping from his swaying balls as he roughly pounded her from behind. He pulled one hand back and smacked her ass cheek, just hard enough for the smack to be heard above the sound of their fucking.

Alyona was shocked and wince it pain as he smack her ass. She let out sharp cries as he began smack her ass hard.

He alternated his smacks, slapping first one buttock then the other, making sure to not hit her too hard, but just to add that slight amount of pain to him thrusting hard and fast inside of her.

Alyona screamed in pleasure and pain before crying out as she came hard. Collapsing under her man, blushing:" I need it...please..." * She loved feeling him cum inside her holes*

Back