How many litsters are on your blocked/ignore list?

I have not ignored anyone. by the way will someone enlighten me about how to unsubscribe to a thread in this new lit setup please/ once i reply to a post it is subscribed. what to do if I want to unsubscribe?thanks for your time.

Do people know if they have been blocked? Still no one. I should block @Taegul since he constantly writes to me.

I have not ignored anyone. by the way will someone enlighten me about how to unsubscribe to a thread in this new lit setup please/ once i reply to a post it is subscribed. what to do if I want to unsubscribe?thanks for your time.
Did anyone PM you the answer ? or did you figure it out without help.

Did anyone PM you the answer ? or did you figure it out without help.
no replies yet. i cant figure it myself. thats why i asked for help and advice. thanks for your time. still awaiting for advice from lit frnds. pm would be very helpful.

no replies yet. i cant figure it myself. thats why i asked for help and advice. thanks for your time. still awaiting for advice from lit frnds. pm would be very helpful.
In the upper right hand corner of the page there is a tab that reads watch or unwatch . That is the control for what used to be the subscriptions tab. In your privacy controls disable notifications and you should be fine or at least you will get less clutter in your inbox Every time someone posts in a thread that you have.

Thats what I have figured out , I could be wrong tho.

just a few. But that being said...I am HAPPY to block creepy, weirdo, vulgar people. I have NO problem with that.

30ish. Half are political related. I don't enjoy seeing offensive threads popping up in the timeline.

30ish. Half are political related. I don't enjoy seeing offensive threads popping up in the timeline.
I wish you could block the whole politics forum.

Doesn't matter if a thread is something I agree with politically or disagree with. Lit is a place of escape from that stuff.

It sucks when you are reading some saucy posts and have a little arousal building and then you look at the timeline and see "Politician X offended half the country by saying whatever"

And it's like "Oh look...we found a solution to that problem about having an erection that lasts longer than 4 hours."

Back