How many litsters are on your blocked/ignore list?

At the moment my Ignore list has 49 names. Some years ago it was 67. I once zeroed it out and started over, so now built back up to 49; perhaps I have grown somewhat more tolerant. Umm, on further reflection, not so much....
Am now up to 59, so added 10 in 3 months. Nobody on this page ;)

Lol just on this page, I see that I am ignoring SubzeroGirl, Ingenue844 and wallstreetguy. Wallstreetguy is a real piece of work, a classic misogynist, homophobe and transphobe.

The ignore feature is really just that. You can still see each other’s posts if you choose to show the ignored content. I would prefer a block feature where you don’t see them at all and they don’t exist in your lit world.

There were three. Didn’t know who they were or how they got there.

Shrugs , mine that where on Iggy mostly show as guest now or have vanished into obscurity. So , that’s , that 😈 !

I had a wee giggle seeing ‘show ignored content’ at the bottom of a few of these pages.
Several are because their presence makes my skin crawl, most for what they say in PM and for not respecting boundaries. It takes a lot to get on my ignore list as I prefer to know who’s there

I have several. Where do I find my number? Though I guess I have 1 less since he was made a mod.
I come here for fun. If you are detouring my fun, you make the list. I think some of the names would surprise people.

Gah, I have 0. I'm not living Lit life to the max QUICK someone offend me ☠️
If you want to see the dregs, spend some time in the GB and the PB. 99% of my ignore list is from those boards.

Also, and this isn’t directed at you, but there are people who report lots of posts simply because they don’t like the person. I always reject those and respond with “Please use the ignore feature for posters you don’t wish to see.”

The other day I reached the limit of 500 so I had to unignore a few people so I could ignore some of the MAGAs and anti-LBGT characters that populate this site.

Back