How many of you like being called degrading or kinky names?

Had a checkup with a dermatologist. Gorgeous woman wearing heels and pantyhose. My kryptonite. Anyway, she had to check and document any moles or anything. Told me strip naked. I did. She saw my cock and said "hi little guy" and I instantly got rock hard. She laughed and said most guys get upset when she says that. So yeah, calling my cock little does it for me

Had a checkup with a dermatologist. Gorgeous woman wearing heels and pantyhose. My kryptonite. Anyway, she had to check and document any moles or anything. Told me strip naked. I did. She saw my cock and said "hi little guy" and I instantly got rock hard. She laughed and said most guys get upset when she says that. So yeah, calling my cock little does it for me
That's playful, that's great. Love women with that kind of attitude. I understand your response too.

Great sex involves all of the senses. So, a top that is verbal as he uses me for his pleasure is not only nice but necessary for me as a sub. The nastier and degrading the better v

I do like being addressed as "Cocksucker" not as an insult, but as an accurate description of what I truly am. I am a Cocksucker.

Hah, it's not a kink I'm into receiving but I was pretty good at giving it out (for the one person I did it for on request).

I loved my part in it though. I could let out my frustration at various things in my life, all while having a great time with someone I loved.

It's a win/win you fucking useless bitch.

Hah, it's not a kink I'm into receiving but I was pretty good at giving it out (for the one person I did it for on request).

I loved my part in it though. I could let out my frustration at various things in my life, all while having a great time with someone I loved.

It's a win/win you fucking useless bitch.
That's my favorite part.. Knowing he's taking out his life's frustrations on me.. In a safe environment✨🤩✨

I like dirty talk too, not sure why it turns me on, but it does. I don't like degrading stuff, and I really cannot bring myself to say those things either, the words just elude me, but it all certainly adds to the spice.

I enjoy it but only if it's done in a kind and gentle way like... "Oh baby... you're such a good cocksucking faggot aren't you?"

The moment it becomes aggressive it's a complete turn off for me.

I love using and hearing dirty talk. I don’t degrade, but often use nasty terms to hyper sexualize. I find many women who say they like degrading talk actually mean things that hyper sexualize them, and don’t actually want to be degraded.

As a male submissive, I have found that I find it really erotic to be called names like slut, cunt, toy, cumslut etc. How many of you like being called names and what do you really love?
When it gets rough, and I like rough sex, I expect to be called slut or whore. I am being naughty, I do want to be used and dominated for my own benefit.. so I am as described. Particularly if I'm doing a good job of being a cunt.

As a male submissive, I have found that I find it really erotic to be called names like slut, cunt, toy, cumslut etc. How many of you like being called names and what do you really love?
I too am a submissive cocksucker that loves being called nasty names while I suck his cock. I love being called faggot, cocksucker, bitch and cum slut. I really like it when he asked me what I am and I tell him I am a faggot cocksucker cum slut. He slaps my face a couple of times and tells me ok faggot suck my cock. He grabs a handful of my hair and slaps me on both cheeks and pushes me back down on his cock. I just get so turned on when men are alphas and dominant verbal and physical!

What kinky or degrading names do you usually find calling yourself in the heat of the moment?
I love being called faggot, cocksucker, cum slut, bitch and being referred to as their property using me as they wish until I extract that precious sperm from their cocks and blast it over my face !

I love it being called a cum slut or whore. My ffriends and family would be shocked lol
How does it make you feel? Do you feel degraded, or do you feel extremely sexual. I'm finding women aren't actually feeling degraded, and they don't want to be degraded. What it seems to be going on is the taboo words are saying they are super sexy: I'm not just a horny woman, I'm a slut.

I absolutely love being degraded and humiliated during sex. I love being called a desperate little slut, a filthy whore, cumslut, cumdump, naughty, needy, good girl, naughty little slut/whore/girl, dirty girl/whore/slut, cocksleeve, bitch in heat, cunt, fleshlight, fucktoy, piece of ass, etc. A mix really. And I love dirty and degrading talk like being told how needy and desperate I am, being degraded to only being his toy so he can get off, being called dirty and filthy, being diciplined, etc. I just get so wet when I'm put in my place and degraded by him.

Love it, particularly when she calls me her little slut, whore, desperate, hungry, naughty, dirty, etc.

Nothing like being called a dirty, loose slut while having a fist in your ass and jerking your cock.

Back