How many of you like being called degrading or kinky names?

Only my wife is allowed but she can say anything on me she likes. Here some:
Mini cock, microdick, useless dick, useless balls, cageboy, pussy eater, cum eater, cocksucker, asslicker, dirty piggy, pissdrinker, fucktoy. Humiliating and extremely arousing together, especially in front of others.

Nothing makes my dick harder than a man calling me names and getting degraded while I suck his cock! Sometimes they ask me to tell them what I am. I reply that I am a cocksucking faggot! This seems to turn them on alot! I am what I am!

*raises hand*

I love being called degrading and kinky names as long as it’s done in a way that is praising me if that makes sense. Like make it sound like a good thing! Then I’ll be your cumdumpster, slut, who’re whatever you want.

*raises hand*

I love being called degrading and kinky names as long as it’s done in a way that is praising me if that makes sense. Like make it sound like a good thing! Then I’ll be your cumdumpster, slut, who’re whatever you want.
When it’s done to hyper sexualize you. There is something that can be sexy about using taboo words. I think a lot of women like it a refer to it being degraded, but that’s not really what’s happening. I think very few (but there are some) women want to truly be degraded.

It depends on who I'm with, how comfortable and safe I feel, and how turned on I am. With some of my Doms I felt completely relaxed and safe and they could call me almost anything and I'd be like "Ooh yes say it more." But with a new hookup, words like "slut" or "pet" or "whore" can feel inauthentic and can actually be a turnoff.

When I met my Master, he asked me what I would like to be called. My answer: slut. He calls me other degrading names as well, and I enjoy it thoroughly.

Depends.
If I'm making you eggs and bacon and you call me a whore. I'm probably gonna dump your plate on the floor.

If your balls deep and call me a whore. I'll probably agree.
I don't like eggs so no loss, but still wouldn't. OTOH I would want to know all the dirty things you want to be called when doing the deed

Back