How much do you like spankings?

That looks great! I wonder if all those marks were made safely. I understand that there are places a whip shouldn't be applies. Either way, still looks great.

Thanks! IMHO, they were done very safely, as I have The PERFECT, Loving Domme!

I'm also a bit of an "odd bird" too, I guess, as I can safely, barehanded, remove hot coals from a fire, blow the ashes off, then pick them up and put them back in the fire....
My entire life has consisted of "pushing the envelope" and "self imposed training" in a very wide range of tasks. Lol... I might be a natural born Masochist.

I've shot my load a few times while being spanked. This is how I determine how good the spanking was. Has anybody else had similar experiences?
Never shot my load. I get a bit different kind of satisfaction out of it.

Part of it is that, while I enjoy it, I enjoy the power exchange aspect of it as much as the erotic aspect, and the desire to prove myself as being tough enough to handle the punishment, and submissive enough to endure it.

What do I get out of it? Discipline. "You messed up, you face the consequences, you get punished." And the fact that SHE is the one who administers it, is part of the powerful bond we have, and it reinforces my role as Her sub at Her feet. That is the most erotic aspect of it, far more than the physical aspect, which is actually hard for me because I do not have the pain tolerance of some other submissives.

Never shot my load. I get a bit different kind of satisfaction out of it.

Part of it is that, while I enjoy it, I enjoy the power exchange aspect of it as much as the erotic aspect, and the desire to prove myself as being tough enough to handle the punishment, and submissive enough to endure it.

What do I get out of it? Discipline. "You messed up, you face the consequences, you get punished." And the fact that SHE is the one who administers it, is part of the powerful bond we have, and it reinforces my role as Her sub at Her feet. That is the most erotic aspect of it, far more than the physical aspect, which is actually hard for me because I do not have the pain tolerance of some other submissives.
While you may not have the pain tolerance of some, IMHO, you've got one helluva great mindset!

My Goddess was kind enough to whip the fuck out of me...
I thank Her and need some more...
Congratulations, you got what you wanted all right! How was it?

I'm hoping for the same thing soon. Just not being beaten half to death, LOL, I mean bent over and spanked by three or more very horny people after they 'forcibly' strip all my clothes off and throw them away, keep them somewhere on their person, trample them into the dirt or even toss them in the car and order me to be their good little slut for ... a day? Week? Month? Year? Forever? Who cares. They tell me to be their good cock-sucking, pussy-licking and ass-worshipping slut for as long as they want or else I don't get my clothes back, and I get bent over naked and spanked every day until I say yes. Maybe even beg to be their slut on my knees. 🥰🥰😍😍😍

Congratulations, you got what you wanted all right! How was it?

I'm hoping for the same thing soon. Just not being beaten half to death, LOL, I mean bent over and spanked by three or more very horny people after they 'forcibly' strip all my clothes off and throw them away, keep them somewhere on their person, trample them into the dirt or even toss them in the car and order me to be their good little slut for ... a day? Week? Month? Year? Forever? Who cares. They tell me to be their good cock-sucking, pussy-licking and ass-worshipping slut for as long as they want or else I don't get my clothes back, and I get bent over naked and spanked every day until I say yes. Maybe even beg to be their slut on my knees. 🥰🥰😍😍😍
WOW! JUST WOW!
I love your coloring book and want a page out of it!

WOW! JUST WOW!
I love your coloring book and want a page out of it!
Appreciate it very much, hopefully it could happen this weekend. I'm so excited.

I think the leaves of your book are already pretty sexy though, you're getting dominated in just the way you want, and I'll be getting used the way I like hopefully. But I see your point about finding group orgies sexier!

It isnt the spanking, it's the humiliation of a dressed woman making me lower my pants and bend over. She tells me what she is going to do, and I have no choice but to obey.

I think it's really sexy, but if I'm going to spank someone it would be because they didn't complete all their chores, or they spent more then a two hours on their phone in a single day, or they flirted with a cashier at the grocery story, or maybe if they have a long slutty history so we would go through and write down every encounter and create a checklist, then we could check one off after each spanking session. I don't think I'd get much enjoyment out of it unless I created a fun scenario for roleplaying.

I loved it. Always a part of me being dominated. Hand, flexible paddle, crop, especially on my nipples and pussy, sometimes a tawse.

Back