How much do you like spankings?

I'll answer with a true story:

I was bent over the end of the bed. my wrists bound together, eyes covered by a blindfold. He raised my skirt and felt the silkiness of my panties, running his hands over them, and fingers along the edges. He pulled the panties down and left them at my ankles. I felt more naked than naked. Moving back up, he ran his hands over my bare ass. Caresses soon gave way to light smacks, which gave way to hard smacks. It stung. But in a good way. After several spanks which made my ass burn, he snaked a finger to my pussy. I could tell by his sharp intake of breath that he was pleased to find it wet. He lingered there to explore and stroke my clit. Then he went back to work, alternating between spanking and caressing my cheeks, and fingering my pussy. Pain and pleasure intermixed and all felt so good. I think that was as wet as I've ever been. I didn't want it to end, but I could feel my climax coming. He knew it too, and spreading my legs wide, finger fucked me and rubbed my clit between his thumb and forefinger. The waves of pleasure rose higher and he finally told me to cum for him. He rolled my clit around like a marble until I crested and couldn't take any more. Then he plunged his hard cock into my pussy and rode to his own orgasm, spanking my sore ass along the way. I don't know if I enjoyed being spanked, or he enjoyed giving the spanking more. Quite possibly the best experience ever.
Superb writing. I'd love to chat about spanking.. spanked one of my adult students a couple of years ago

I like being spanked, but the conditions have to be just right. If I'm not in the correct headspace, it just smarts...and not in a pleasurable way.

I like being spanked, but the conditions have to be just right. If I'm not in the correct headspace, it just smarts...and not in a pleasurable way.
I find this observation so wonderfully sincere and important regarding such an intimate relationship. I am writing from the perspective of a neophyte, but I sincerely believe that a spanking, even a rather fierce one can be a gift of trust between both parties involved, and build even stronger bonds of trust, provided that both find the conditions just right.

Why you offering ? Lol
In the UK, but i also enjoy giving a sub guy a good spanking
oh my ,perhaps we should get together?, I am still waiting to experience my first erotic serious spanking, the thought of being put over sirs knee,the feel of my skirt being flipped up and then my panties pulled oh so slowly down ..oh God yes PLEASE

Attachments

• white sandals A11.jpg
    white sandals A11.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 25
I have only been spanked a couple of times and it was by my husband. We were experimenting and he was doing it because I asked for it. I think I would like to try it with a guy that was really into it.
Yeah I think that makes a difference. My wife didn’t like it at first but as time has gone on she really enjoys it and gets excited and will even ask for it. I have always loved spanking my woman I have been with.

I guess it may be one of the things I can look forward to trying some day.
I hope you do get a chance to experience it one day. If you ever want to chat about it more or fantasize with someone about it shoot me a message and I’d love to chat more about it!

I'll answer with a true story:

I was bent over the end of the bed. my wrists bound together, eyes covered by a blindfold. He raised my skirt and felt the silkiness of my panties, running his hands over them, and fingers along the edges. He pulled the panties down and left them at my ankles. I felt more naked than naked. Moving back up, he ran his hands over my bare ass. Caresses soon gave way to light smacks, which gave way to hard smacks. It stung. But in a good way. After several spanks which made my ass burn, he snaked a finger to my pussy. I could tell by his sharp intake of breath that he was pleased to find it wet. He lingered there to explore and stroke my clit. Then he went back to work, alternating between spanking and caressing my cheeks, and fingering my pussy. Pain and pleasure intermixed and all felt so good. I think that was as wet as I've ever been. I didn't want it to end, but I could feel my climax coming. He knew it too, and spreading my legs wide, finger fucked me and rubbed my clit between his thumb and forefinger. The waves of pleasure rose higher and he finally told me to cum for him. He rolled my clit around like a marble until I crested and couldn't take any more. Then he plunged his hard cock into my pussy and rode to his own orgasm, spanking my sore ass along the way. I don't know if I enjoyed being spanked, or he enjoyed giving the spanking more. Quite possibly the best experience ever.
I have learned over time that I definitely enjoy giving an erotic spanking. I was definitely taken aback when over my dating history almost every woman thoroughly enjoyed an erotic spanking. I never, ever want to cause any real harm or pain. Just a slight sting to let them know I am the dominant one and they need my discipline. Some of them have actually begged to be punished.
It always arouses me and my partner's without question love it as well.

I've shot my load a few times while being spanked. This is how I determine how good the spanking was. Has anybody else had similar experiences?
I love being spanked, but in my experience there are not many women who enjoy spanking a man.

Love giving spankings. Had a partner some time ago who loved them so much. I make my own belts and made one for her, she wore it when she wanted the belt. When we parted, on amicable terms, I made her a light flogger. I should imagine that's been worn out now.

Yes I do. I've cummed from a good spanning several times. Always made to clean up my mess.

My first experience with spanking was.. not the greatest. That was 12 years ago and to this day I'm still cautious. I don't mind a few smacks, and I suppose with the right partner I could like it more, but if it's too much too fast then I start feeling anxious and everything has to come to a stop.

Back