How often do you masturbate?

I masturbate every day at every possible opportunity throughout the day and night. However, I do not masturbate so often to try and reach orgasms but because I just love the sexy feeling of playing with my horny prick which is insatiable.

I masturbate every day at every possible opportunity throughout the day and night. However, I do not masturbate so often to try and reach orgasms but because I just love the sexy feeling of playing with my horny prick which is insatiable.
Same for me. An orgasm is great but it also tends to be an endpoint to the fun for a while. I would rather keep playing, dripping and tasting than have an orgasm. Also, by not cumming, I get to give the wife a big load which is what she likes to get

It's a daily habit more often than not ... indeed there are dry periods of max a week for various reasons

Pretty much daily. Apparently it makes for a healthy prostate. Or maybe that what we tell ourselves?

Working on my second. Will get laid later on and then will stroke later tonight. Always twice a day min.

Quality over quantity for me these days. I work too hard in the week to have much time; even though I'll usually have a rub in the shower of a morning I rarely go to orgasm. My weekends are normally planned around a nice long session in the morning before getting round to domestic stuff.

Generally it's daily though sometimes I take breaks of undefined time, it happens again when it does.

Back