Ladies. Please share..How often are you orally pleased?

Almost always. She knows what she is doing. Not as often on the second or third go around.

In my casual hookup days, I almost never let a guy go down on me. And of the few who I let, three maybe did it well enough for me to come.

My Hubby is the complete opposite. He's good. Really fucking good. I go down on him more than I let him go down on me, but he's down there at least twice a week on average... and he almost never fails to please. 😁🥰😁😈😁

In my casual hookup days, I almost never let a guy go down on me. And of the few who I let, three maybe did it well enough for me to come.

My Hubby is the complete opposite. He's good. Really fucking good. I go down on him more than I let him go down on me, but he's down there at least twice a week on average... and he almost never fails to please. 😁🥰😁😈😁
Sounds like a great man!

To my wife and I, sharing oral sex is like the starter, main course and dessert. We both love giving and receiving.

We have been married for more than 40 years and I have always adored her beautiful pussy and golden bush.

As my tongue goes to work I love the taste and all the textures of the soft skin of her inner thighs, her lovely bush and her soft, moist inner paradise. We often alternate her orgasms between fucking and licking, with some gentle pussy slapping recently added to the mix.

Growing older (we are both very healthy and sporty 71-year-olds) I usually take nearly an hour to orgasm and this gives me all the time in the world for my tongue to play a symphony on my wife's clitoris and surrounding area.

Normally, after a wave of orgasms, she has had enough and will say "Your turn". If my erection wavers she will always resurrect it with her own fantastic oral skills.

Sometimes we will finish with some vigorous missionary position shagging. If I get cramp in my hamstrings while fucking for a long time, or my knees start to get sore, she will happily finish me off with her mouth. And she loves swallowing every drop of juice. Having my cock sucked at the moment of orgasm is simply mind-blowing.

Staying healthy is the key to this sexual longevity and we are happier than ever, both in and out of bed.

We have started to look forward to celebrating New Year's Eve in traditional style with our own private sex party (just the two of us). My wife always wears a sexy short skirt or dress, with no knickers, of course.

I always love to ring in the New Year by licking my wife's pussy with a mouthful of champagne as her orgasms are matched by the sound of the London fireworks on the TV.

Last edited:
I love licking pussy, but unfortunately my wife did'n like it. So I only imagine some time. I think pussy is the most beautiful part of a woman.

Back