How popular r U?

Carried away

Lauren,

I apologize, still just so carried away with this.

I agree with Eve. Please go to bed and get well.

Sweetwood

Re: fevered pussy

Sweetwood said:
The chant of resurrection:

Drowned
on enhancing drugs
she carted the
fevered pussy
home to write

This sounds so hot that much is resurrected

Sweetwood
You're crazy, Sweetwood! lol "Carted the fevered pussy home?" That's sounds kind of gross. :p

I wonder what Senna Jawa will think when he sees his thread. :eek: It looks like an orgy took place. (hey, who owns the lizard-skin thong draped over Sweetwife's post?)

Re: Carried away

Sweetwood said:
Lauren,

I apologize, still just so carried away with this.

I agree with Eve. Please go to bed and get well.

Sweetwood
Lauren, as soon as you feel better, we want the pussy poem!

The thong of all evils

ahem:eek:

That would be mine. The head of the lizard was posted on the Hai Ku upstairs.

The rest of the skin, quickly sewn together with the lost bristles of the bottle brush was swept into the screen when Sweetwifes post flushed down literotica.

And hey, carting pussy. The gran ole pasttime of the middle aged gentleman.

*phew, talk about feverish.

Sweetwood

Re: The thong of all evils

Sweetwood said:
ahem:eek:

That would be mine. The head of the lizard was posted on the Hai Ku upstairs.

The rest of the skin, quickly sewn together with the lost bristles of the bottle brush was swept into the screen when Sweetwifes post flushed down literotica.

And hey, carting pussy. The gran ole pasttime of the middle aged gentleman.

*phew, talk about feverish.

Sweetwood
EEEEEEEE HA HA HA

That's so funny, I'm going to wet myself!!!

Forget the towels. I'm getting a bucket and going to bed. :)

Oh, but before I go, I have something special for you, Sweetwood. Something you'll just lovvve.

*huggggs* *kisssses*
:kiss: :rose: :heart:
*more hugggs* *slopppppy kisssss*

I :heart: you and sweetwife, even though I don't know you guys very well!
W:rose:CKED E:heart:E

(I hope that was enough sucking up. lol)

Why hugs when wicked does me

Obviously you have read posts in other areas too.

Busted!!!!!!

I think I better cart my sweetwifes pussy off to bed.

We love you too. This was the perfect ending to a lovely day for both of us.

Thank you.... you're grand and wicked and fun

Sleep well and throw the wet towels out before you sink back into your pillows

Sweetwife/wood

Phew... :)

This is kind of fun... From now on, i'll write an erotic poem everytime I get sick! Most will say it was the drugs, but i think writing this as cooled me off.

My Hot Wet Tight Pussy
by Lauren Hynde

pussy
hot heavy breath,
sweet fragrance
engulfs your senses
as you selfishly
inhale my warmth
and pant deep inside
my steamy
smouldering expectation

pussy
wet slippery lips,
liquid pleasure
for your slurping
as you slowly
slide inside me
and gently sip
my gliding dampness,
lick my dripping juice.

pussy
tightly gripping
willing prey
for you to tame
or tear apart
shove it up all the way
bang me rough
stretch my being,
hammer me 'til I cum.

Ok, now I'm going to fax this to my doctor and ask him if he thinks there's any way for me to get a Nobel Prize...

Last edited:
Lauren, I think when Sweetwood reads your poem, he'll be a devoted follower of the Goddess of the Wet Pussy.

Senna Jawa, good to see you offering your own personal "towel." lol

Re: Oooooo

Lauren.Hynde said:
Even better: I bet that if I keep clicking the update button on the page of one of my poems for a couple of hours I could get like 20000 views really quick... don't even need to have pals!
I like my statistical data pristine and for the first ten days or two weeks I never clicked on any of my own submissions. The result was that my poems have appeared in tiny font, nearly unreadable and I didn't know about it! :)   When one person (I think it was WE) mentioned it I still didn't pay any attention. Only when Karmadog told me about the small font again I looked for myself. That's when I started to have larger size. Since then if I need to check something (after all, my Literotica submissions serve me as my data base) then I do. I hope that a poem cannot get two views from the same user (whatever it would mean to the system). But I don't know.

It's all for fun and has very little meaning. Literotica could present the index of poems alphabetically but cyclically and each day starting from a different place, either randomly or in any systematic way, it is easy to design a decent algorithm (going each day by, say 7 or 11 percent of the full list forward would do). Then the issue of being near the beginning of the list would cease to exist and we would have any titles we want to (and there would be no incentive to make them superficial).

Like many of us, I also have a few poems near the beginning of the alphabetical order so I would be now a little sorry to have my curiosity not satisfied about the influence of the position (as the result of the change just proposed by me). The quality of the title counts too. I have four poems near the beginning of the list, one of them is too new to say anything while among the other three the one with nothing title (literally, it's title is "* * *") scored less than half of the votes scored by each of the other two. So, both Judo & Karmadog are justified.

Regards,

smouldering expectation

Good morning Lauren

After a night of smouldering expectation for the drug enhanced, fevered, dripping wet tight hot little pussy I am now sitting here surrounded be pre-emptive towels sipping coffee of the innocent.

smouldering expectation - gently sipping my gliding dampness - to tame or tear apart

oyeeez such violence but oh my god, thank god senna has brought his towels too. They aren't quite as absorbent (electronically speaking) but anything helps at this stage.

dripping pipes
smouldering pussies
and red asses
need good towels
indeed

Ya think we'll get to the filthy whore rating with these?

Good day

Sweetwood
:p

Last edited:
Eve,

Thanks for the entertainment and the welcome last night. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Now that I registered the name, does that mean I have to learn to write now? I don't think I can keep up with all of you.

My Sweet was still giggling when he carted me off to bed last night. As some of you know, he can be a bit...ahem...intense sometimes, so it was nice to see him frolicking with merriment.:)

This is a delightful crowd here.

And Lauren...hope you're feeling much better this morning. The poem was worth the wait.

On with my day,

Sweetwife

Sweetwife, are you going to be writing any poetry? Maybe a poem about last night after you were carted away? :D

Sweetwood, how's the ass this morning?

Lauren, are you feeling better?

Senna Jawa said:
U should know that if your poem has scored 0-99 views then it is unkown. If from 100 to 199 then it is little known. Etc. Here is the full table:
  • 0-99   --   unknown
  • 100-199   --   little known
  • 200-499   --   known
  • 500-999   --   well known
  • 1000-1999   --   popular
  • 2000 & above --   cheap trash
Regards,

Well, if the stats don't lie, I'm an unknown that's known sometimes a little bit. LOL

Peace,

daughter

Thank you, guys

Unfortunatelly no, I'm not better. Don't have a fever anymore but that's about the only good news. Now I'm feeling sort of bad all over, and no, not the naughty way :)

Sweetwife :rose:

Welcome, I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun, either you decide to write or not :)

And thank you all for the kind words about my poem. Now kneel before the Goddess of Wet Pussy!!!
(Gawd, now I need to find a stupid thread on general board to post like crazy and get 1000 posts overnight)

My first attempt at poetry

Ok guys...you asked for it. I never said it would be good.

He carted me off to bed last night
Giggling all the way

His pipe was dripping
My pussy was hot
And he threw the towel aside

Chanting a mantra
To his Goddess
(That’s me)
He pushed me onto the bed

Hotter and hotter
My pussy became
As his pipe dipped deeper and deeper

It started to burst
And started to flood
Oh my
What a mess we made

In the dark
We got sticky
No tissues at hand

So we slept in a puddle
Last night

Sweetwife
:p

I don't know how you people do this. It was torture! I applaud the true poets who post here.

Sweetwife

Your first attempt gets you one big :) !

Keep writing! (unless you just hate it. lol)

Lauren

Sorry, you're still not feeling well.

Maybe your first night as a Wet Pussy Goddess was too much for you. :D

Get better soon!

*doing the Queen wave*

Eve,

You better watch out...the throng of literary agents running towards my door will knock you down! That is why you poets write isn't it? For the money, right?:)

I think I'll be a one-hit wonder and leave you true poets to do what you do best. The creative one in this household is Sweetwood. I'll stick to trying to keep him out of trouble.

I'll just be lurking around with my brush handy in case y'all get out of hand again.:p

Thanks for the encouragement though. (huggs)

Sweetwife

Senna Jawa said:
  • 0-99   --   unknown
  • 100-199   --   little known
  • 200-499   --   known
  • 500-999   --   well known
  • 1000-1999   --   popular
  • 2000 & above --   cheap trash
It is only fair that I should tell you a bit about the "popularity" of my poorlings. It's been 24 days since my first showed up on Literotica. Altogether my page, at this time, shows 49 titles. 49 is a square of prime 7. Stop, stop... before I go off tangent. Only two of my poems are known and one is little known. My very first poem was welcomed by Judo, and that gave it a nice push, but it is still unknown. It has scored 89 views till now, so it is not too far from being little known, it has to be seen.

Enjoy trivia, regards,

known

Following your grid.

I am unknown to a few.

Whilst being a little known to others.

And yet many know me.

I could see a poem in here somewhere.

Re: known

PAUL C said:
Following your grid.

I am unknown to a few.
    Whilst being a little known to others.
    And yet many know me.

I could see a poem in here somewhere.
Depending on standards.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself :)
(sure, I get an image of antlike people).

Regards,

If you want a lot of views, title your poem with the letter "a" or better yet, a number.

101 ways to fuck my tight virgin ass, by SlimCollegeGirl would crack the top 100 in months.

Back