How to not approach a Dom/me online (or anywhere for that matter)

aerofreak said:
... I had another one that a little shit did yesterday, but of course, I can't remember now ... but one that just happened -

when IMing, DON'T "BUZZ"!!!!!!!!!!!
Still waiting on the other ... :)

AngelicAssassin said:
Still waiting on the other ... :)

Unfortunately, I think it's gone ... although I'm sure that there is another little shit out there just waiting to piss me off by doing it again.

aerofreak said:
Unfortunately, I think it's gone ... although I'm sure that there is another little shit out there just waiting to piss me off by doing it again.

I have gotten so adept at hitting the ignore key, I sometimes do not have time to get perturbed.

Ebonyfire said:
I have gotten so adept at hitting the ignore key, I sometimes do not have time to get perturbed.
Pity they don't have a Zap key.

"See that bright flashing light out of the corner of your eye? That's your computer's MTBF warning light, and it just went into overdrive."

AngelicAssassin said:

"See that bright flashing light out of the corner of your eye? That's your computer's MTBF warning light, and it just went into overdrive."

I think I would want to shock them everytime they say something stupid!

Ebonyfire said:
I think I would want to shock them everytime they say something stupid!
Could prove to be problematic anyway.

The recharge period between shocks would allow them to overwhelm you.

Better get you the shotgun version so you can handle multiple idiots at once.

i'm going to be rich when i invent a way to stab people in the face over the internet.

AngelicAssassin said:
Could prove to be problematic anyway.

The recharge period between shocks would allow them to overwhelm you.

Better get you the shotgun version so you can handle multiple idiots at once.

I doubt if there is a man alive who can overwhelm Me. I am not a hothouse flower.

Back to the thread...

Be that as it may,

It is up to the Domme to control how the encounter goes. In My case if a sub does not approach Me in the manner I insist on, I just cut the conversation short, and wish them all the best in their quest.

I know what I want, and I insist on getting it. That is just how it is.

I do not need a boyfriend, I do not need a husband, I do not need any switch males wanting to experience submission. I want submissives who know their place and know how to behave. All others need not apply.

Re: Back to the thread...

Ebonyfire said:
Be that as it may,

It is up to the Domme to control how the encounter goes. In My case if a sub does not approach Me in the manner I insist on, I just cut the conversation short, and wish them all the best in their quest.

I do not need a boyfriend, I do not need a husband, I do not need any switch males wanting to experience submission. I want submissives who know their place and know how to behave. All others need not apply.

Sounds more than fair and reasonable to me.:D

Catalina

AngelicAssassin said:

THATS what I need ...

another one to throw in -

don't start out with "my dick is 10 inches long" - it's not as impressive as you think, as Holly just pointed out, that just means that you have room for both hands.

Re: Back to the thread...

Ebonyfire said:
Be that as it may,

Exactly, and if they don't accept that & behave themselves, the iggy button is a wonderful thing

Re: Re: Back to the thread...

aerofreak said:
Exactly, and if they don't accept that & behave themselves, the iggy button is a wonderful thing

So true.

Don't think Dom/mes are interested in idle, idiotic chit-chat that you start with plain, horribly spelled message like "hi. i hav A 10 inch stoner in my pockit 4 U misstres."

Don't question a Dom/mes domliness.

Don't send pictures of your cock (or a picture of your claimed at least 9 incher). Damn, what ever makes male "subs" think that females, Dominant or submissive, are interested in each and every cock? With me, the boys are lucky to ever even touch their leaky little toy..

yaspis said:
... their leaky little toy ...
Made me smile ...
icon_twisted.gif

Now i've got images of a toy boat in a bath tub doing the Titanic.

luanimeg102.gif

Oh? I keep constantly getting ones with little yellow rubber duck, in a bathtub.. It's sometimes hard to be stern and serious while mocking a man's penis.. :D

yaspis said:
Oh? I keep constantly getting ones with little yellow rubber duck, in a bathtub.. It's sometimes hard to be stern and serious while mocking a man's penis.. :D
Might consider turning the tap from cold to hot.

Never met a woman that wanted to do a turtle.

turtle_stuck_on_back_md_clr.gif

Back