How would your true story be rated

Re: Re: Hmmmmm

BlackSnake said:
LOL...talk about embarrassing. How about cutting a fart on down stroke.:D

I usually make them last several strokes mate:D

BlackSnake said:
Have you every wondered if you posted a story based on your r/l what kind of ratings it would get? Being that the readers didn't know that the story was actually about you.

Taken in its total, nobody would read past the first page because it would be so dull. If they voted at all, they would vote straight ones, and wish they could vote zeros instead.

However, a few episodes in my life might get a high score. Some small parts of some of my stories are based very loosely on what I actually did and the rest is based on what I would have really liked to have done. :D

That would be the rankings. How many views it would get would depend on where it was postred and how it was described.:confused:

Last edited:
Ha!!

X rated darling boy, X rated.

My life story would make interesting reading that's for sure:D

A certain large proportion would be banned from Literotica:devil:

Mind you I have had a few quiet times:(

Re: Re: Re: Hmmmmm

pop_54 said:
I usually make them last several strokes mate:D

I was posting some of my most recent action pics thinking that even though there's action, the story leading up is not that interesting. I mean I could make up something that would make this image seem a lot better than it was. I hand to make myself play the part for this.

Re: Ha!!

Mysteryjj said:
X rated darling boy, X rated.

My life story would make interesting reading that's for sure:D

A certain large proportion would be banned from Literotica:devil:

Mind you I have had a few quiet times:(

Lit ban very little, I'm wondering what kind of interesting stories you have to tell.:)

Re: Re: How would your true story be rated

Boxlicker101 said:
Taken in its total, nobody would read past the first page because it would be so dull. If they voted at all, they would vote straight ones, and wish they could vote zeros instead.

However, a few episodes in my life might get a high score. Some small parts of some of my stories are based very loosely on what I actually did and the rest is based on what I would have really liked to have done. :D

That would be the rankings. How many views it would get would depend on where it was postred and how it was described.:confused:

I try to add my favorite sexual position in all of the stories I write. A couple of lines in a few of my stories are actually true. What I hope for in feedback is that a reader like the parts of my stories that are true and sends me a message confirming that.

SexyChele said:
If the part of my life is sexual? I've done it (only one of my stories is based totally on a real life experience), and it remains the most viewed story I have. (Reached over 100,000) It used to be rated quite high, but has slowly sunk to just below the 4.5 mark. I still receive great reviews on it.

Well, I guess that part of my life wasn't too boring. The rest? Well, the jury is still out.

Woohoo! Does that make you want to go and do it all over again?

Were I to write a true account of my real life history, I would be diagnosed as being afflicted by Munchausen’s Syndrome. :(

Yeah, I would be compelled to remove all the bad crap. It would depress the reader.

Taking it out of one hole and putting it in another....

Oops...wrong thread. (Ignore this post)

Attachments

• mvc-049f.jpg
    mvc-049f.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 737
Nice mis-post, BS ;)

Real life stories? I could probably write for most (not all) lit categories with my real life stories.....

Dunno how they'd rate though.

To make it a really good story, wouldn't you have to come up with some sort of hint as to how the things that you've done effected your life? You know, how has if affected your character? What self-actualization you come up with through all the events of your life?

How do you think it would be rated?

I'm with Ogg on this one - it's the way you tell it not what happens. Hmm... that could sound really cynical...

I could probably make my life sound utterly boring, with a lot of elbow grease and polish it could probably sound utterly engrossing... I won't gross you with the details...

...well, just one - never, ever, trust a knight who says that a woman is a witch...and no, this isn't just Monty Python

BlackSnake said:
To make it a really good story, wouldn't you have to come up with some sort of hint as to how the things that you've done effected your life? You know, how has if affected your character? What self-actualization you come up with through all the events of your life?

How do you think it would be rated?

I don't think any of the sexual episodes I've had have affected my character or personality. Getting bullied in school - yes, that affected who I am. Winning martial arts tournaments - yes, that affected who I am. Standing by my mother's sickbed in hospital when she drew her last breath - yes, that affected who I am.

Getting a blow job from a pair of chicks in PVC miniskirts (And not much else) in the back of a limousine whilst driving through San Francisco - That was great fun, but I don't think it affected who I am.

The stuff that's made me the man I am today wouldn't score too high on lit, I fear.. :)

I don't know if that would be true for me. I mean with my wife, I tend to do whatever I think is going to excite her. Even when she giving me a blowjob. I consider where we are and if she is comfortable. I use to didn't give a damn. I guess its because that I realize that I have been lucky. Not great, fantastic, or anything, just lucky.

I don't see how that's changed you and made you grow as a person, BS....

edited to add:

You said:

To make it a really good story, wouldn't you have to come up with some sort of hint as to how the things that you've done effected your life?

To use two of my previous examples, I don't think getting that blow job in the back of that limo in SanFran made me a different person, but walking away from my mother's bed in hospital after they pulled the sheet up over her sure did....

What I'm saying is that the things that I've done that have affected my life have NOT been the sexual things that you'd write about in a lit story :)

Last edited:
raphy said:
What I'm saying is that the things that I've done that have affected my life have NOT been the sexual things that you'd write about in a lit story :)

I see, but I know that I would be an entirely different person had I not had as many sexual experiences that I have. I mean I have horrible dealth and destruction in life, but it only made me a realist (in a loose since). Sex still has played a much larger role.

Edited to continue...

I mean, went I look at the major choices I have made in my life, it was with the possiblity of getting my dick wet or having it wet, so I'm saying that in writing a r/l story should I be able to figure all of that out?

Last edited:
I have to go with all those who said, "It would depend." There are certainly some parts that would make reasonable reading here, and others, well, not only would I not want to read them, I don't even want to write them.

Dee

raphy said:
I don't think any of the sexual episodes I've had have affected my character or personality. Getting bullied in school - yes, that affected who I am. Winning martial arts tournaments - yes, that affected who I am. Standing by my mother's sickbed in hospital when she drew her last breath - yes, that affected who I am.

Getting a blow job from a pair of chicks in PVC miniskirts (And not much else) in the back of a limousine whilst driving through San Francisco - That was great fun, but I don't think it affected who I am.

The stuff that's made me the man I am today wouldn't score too high on lit, I fear.. :)

I have never entered a marital arts tournament and my mother is alive, but things I have done, but not sexual things, have affected my life very srtrongly. Probably the largest factor has been my LACK of sexual activity. When I was a youth and a young man, I was excrutiatingly shy, much too shy to even approach girls or women, and not desirable enough for them to approach me, so almost the only sexual experiences I had until I was relatively old were masturbarion and prostitutes, which is almost a form of masturbation.

When I was 38 years old, which was quite a while ago, I finally found a woman who did think I was desirable enough to take the first step, and we were married when I was 40 but she died four years later. That was a long time ago and I found another wonman who thought I was desirable, and I have remarried since.

Let's see . . .

Hot,
Hot
and absolutely getting HOTTER.

Too vain for my own good. :D

With the exception of the Lot series, all my stories have contained some elements of my life. However, the events are largely ramped up. Hey, I thought that was one of the things writing was for.

With the exception of the Lot series, all my stories have contained some elements of my life. However, the events are largely ramped up. Hey, I thought that was one of the things writing was for.
Tony,

I think that's the case with a lot of folks. After this thread got rolling, I went back and looked over my stories. A few are total fabrication involving people or situations I've known. Some others are loosely based on actual events. However, only one is true-to-life except for name changes and some minor tweaking. To my amazement, that one had an H. Will wonders never cease?

Rumple

The one that I just submitted tonight had husband's job and worksite that he had before the one he has now, with nary an alteration...however, I will swear by anything you would have me swear by that none of the events happened.

SlickTony said:
The one that I just submitted tonight had husband's job and worksite that he had before the one he has now, with nary an alteration...however, I will swear by anything you would have me swear by that none of the events happened.
I always liked the good book we country folks always read so faithfully, the latest Sears & Roebuck catalogue. :)

RF

Back