H's

Stupid question..

What exactly are "H's"...one of my short stories has one attached but I'm not quite sure what it means? are there some kind of letter ranking?

E is Editors Choice
H is Peoples Choice (via votes on the peice) *not sure why it actually is an H tho*
W is winner

I think :D

Stupid question..

What exactly are "H's"...one of my short stories has one attached but I'm not quite sure what it means? are there some kind of letter ranking?

'H' means hot, and it means you had enough votes to qualify for it, maintaining an overall average of at least 4.50.

Well..Well...Hot is a word I haven't heard connected to me in a really long time..LOL

Stupid question..

I just read your story and commented. I gave it a five, of course, and I noticed you managed to garner your 'H' with a perfect 5.00 rating. That is rare. Congratulations.

I just read your story and commented. I gave it a five, of course, and I noticed you managed to garner your 'H' with a perfect 5.00 rating. That is rare. Congratulations.

thank you for your kind words...

I find it funny how many more people read my erotic stories then the non erotic...or poems

Will do...soon as I find a partner...

Well, I'd volunteer but my partner might object. Oh, and there is this thing about me being gay. So, maybe not the perfect coupling. I'm sure weirder things have happened...just haven't heard of any recently.

Teeheehee

Last edited:
Well, I'd volunteer but my partner might object. Oh, and there is this thing about me being gay. So, maybe not the perfect coupling. I'm sure weirder things have happened...just haven't heard of any recently.

Teeheehee

Reminds me of being in Sweden...1985..she said the same thing...at first [wink]

I believe you. It was just so funny...and so quick! Me digs silly funny peoples. It runs against the sophisticated grain we often must emit.

When someones spend soo long in a very serious trade (I.E, Military, 22 years) when it's finaly over the long reserved mirth bubbles out like a spring....

When someones spend soo long in a very serious trade (I.E, Military, 22 years) when it's finaly over the long reserved mirth bubbles out like a spring....

that's where I went wrong then all my WRAF days I never kept the mirth in for long nor did I proceed futher than Corporal :D

that's where I went wrong then all my WRAF days I never kept the mirth in for long nor did I proceed futher than Corporal :D

Corporal Gerund Whore, reporting for duty Missy.

and...and...and.... I am indeed fortunate, cuz I haven't had to grow up yet.

*Burp*

'Scuse me.

Corporal Gerund Whore, reporting for duty Missy.

and...and...and.... I am indeed fortunate, cuz I haven't had to grow up yet.

*Burp*

'Scuse me.

would make your hair curl some of the things we got up to ....... oops beg pardon for hi-jacking this thread

Someone (not me of course :D ) once put a banger ( noisy firework) on the metal casing outside the communications centre and when it went off the poor person using the teleprinter inside thought it had exploded ....... lots of screaming and confusion. Mind you this was many years ago before there was so much terrorist activity but of course you would be right in saying it was a foolish thing to do but we were young and foolish then

Someone (not me of course :D ) once put a banger ( noisy firework) on the metal casing outside the communications centre and when it went off the poor person using the teleprinter inside thought it had exploded ....... lots of screaming and confusion. Mind you this was many years ago before there was so much terrorist activity but of course you would be right in saying it was a foolish thing to do but we were young and foolish then

British military service? or Aussy?

English ....... Womens Royal Air Force

There is a Sar-major still after me after I "borrowed" a high output air conditioning unit from his supply depo for my patrol boat unit in Iraq....

I did send him a case of single blend scotch...to drink to the health of the Queen.....

Back