Huh or Duh?

Icingsugar said:
I am so not commenting.
Oh, wait, I kind of just did.
Cake Bloke, your AV is going to come true now (Santa suit or whatever you're wearing at the moment).

Perdita

Wills said:
Got a short attention span those Swedish girls.

Will's

I don't blame them. If he's not smart enough to get the condom on, is he really going to be able to find the clitoris???

Whisper :rose:

Svenskaflicka said:
Our teacher mentioned handstand as a sexual position, not as a pregnancy-enhancer..?
Wouldn't you say that any sexual position is a pregnancy-enhancer in itself? :)

whispering_surrender said:
I don't blame them. If he's not smart enough to get the condom on, is he really going to be able to find the clitoris???

Some guys aren't even smart enough to find the pussy!:(

Crikey Whisper,

We train to do it one handed, I blame the Swedish Education Board.

It's a simple one move action rip the foil with teeth, finger and thumb open the rim, hand rolls it down. UK Board of Sexual Education requires a 15 sec norm, you cant get in SAS unless you can do in less 4.75 seconds.

(SAS does not mean Scandinavian Airline Services)

Will's :D

Wills said:
Crikey Whisper,

We train to do it one handed, I blame the Swedish Education Board.

It's a simple one move action rip the foil with teeth, finger and thumb open the rim, hand rolls it down. UK Board of Sexual Education requires a 15 sec norm, you cant get in SAS unless you can do in less 4.75 seconds.

(SAS does not mean Scandinavian Airline Services)

Will's :D

OK, OK, I'll bite...:rolleyes:

What does your SAS mean?

whispering_surrender said:

And, if he's no nervous that he fumbles with with the rubber knight for 30 seconds, he's not going last even half of that, IF the giirl actually decides to stick around. :rolleyes:

It's the elite Special Air Services forces, you know, the guys who go out and fuck everything up before the regular troops arrive.

That's why they gotta be quick, them Camels in Iraq can run like the blazes. ;)

Will's

Not to scare you, cakedude, but after my friend M had her first kid, she lost interest in sex for a while. She's now pregnant again, and her first kid is 4. So, with a pair of twins... I'd say you can look forward to an exciting year 2012!:devil:

yeppers

Svenskaflicka said:
Not to scare you, cakedude, but after my friend M had her first kid, she lost interest in sex for a while. She's now pregnant again, and her first kid is 4. So, with a pair of twins... I'd say you can look forward to an exciting year 2012!:devil:

yea when i had my first kid i lost interest in sex for about 10 mintues too, strange aint it:devil:

Sex ed? I remember the teacher in 6th grade didn't want to talk about puberty with us. She just pretended she took the wrong video to class, and let us watch it as "it had to be turned back the next day". :rolleyes:

8th grade biology teacher was open about stuff. I remember him telling my folks that I didn't do as well on my sex ed test, as I did on the other ones. Perhaps it was the subject I didn't feel comfortable with? LMAO I just couldn't be bothered to study for it...

That teacher also brought in a gay man to talk about homosexuality. At the end of the talk the man said "Any questions?" A stupid classmate of mine raised his and said "Have you ever slept with a guy". The look on the man's face! Didn't know if my classmate was joking or just really stupid. It was the latter.

In my Catholic school days (the sixties) we didn't have sex ed. of course, we had "marriage prep". The nuns told us the truth though, they said boys were like animals and only wanted one thing. I appreciated the warning, which later became a wish fulfillment. :p

Perdita

The SAS are supposed to use condoms to stop sand getting into their rifle barrel.

On D-Day condoms were used to keep seawater out of the rifles.

I suppose condoms would keep sand out of other things as well.

Australian aborigine girls are supposed to put sand in their pussies if in imminent danger of rape. It is meant to make rape impossible and since water is not easily available in the Australian output she is protected, if irritated, for hours.

Og

Never thought of that, ogg. I've heard about it, but in my innocence, I never realized why the guys didn't just scraped out the sand.

Svenskaflicka said:
Never thought of that, ogg. I've heard about it, but in my innocence, I never realized why the guys didn't just scraped out the sand.

Oh they try Flicka, but they can't use fingers when they have wood and thereby hangs the (very sore) tale.

Gauche

Did the girls get to take some home to practice with a stick or maybe something a little more malleable?

My daughter said that when she started at LSU, the RA for her dorm gave a lecture on putting on a condom, and actually ran a competition to see who could get one on a banana the quickest. My daughter won, and the prize was a bunch of condoms.

SlickTony said:
My daughter said that when she started at LSU, the RA for her dorm gave a lecture on putting on a condom, and actually ran a competition to see who could get one on a banana the quickest. My daughter won, and the prize was a bunch of condoms.

A bunch? Do you mean a posy?

Gauche

Re: Re: Huh or Duh?

MathGirl said:

Searching for sanity or even relevance in anonymous feedback is a fool's errand...

Wait a minute.....I already gotta nuff work ta do....:p

Frantic Fool

Back