I adore Miss Oatlash

flyguy69 said:
Cripes, that is more than a muttful!
I was just palying with my new webcam. Couldn't help showing off. The quality isn't as good as my digital camera, it is easier to use.
:kiss:

Beyond the power of poetry to express. Beyond sense. Beyond reason. Beyond love's own power of loving.

The world can pardon my mush.
:rose:

The Mutt said:
Beyond the power of poetry to express. Beyond sense. Beyond reason. Beyond love's own power of loving.

The world can pardon my mush.
All women need the occasional mush, so go for it. ;)

Angeline said:
I think we understand perfectly.

:p

you're still mad about the " dotage" remark aren't you?

I heard that old people carry grudges

Tathagata said:
you're still mad about the " dotage" remark aren't you?

I heard that old people carry grudges

I do feel old this morning. Two days of strength training workouts after a three-month hiatus has, paradoxically, added about 20 years to me this morning Abe.

Angeline said:
I do feel old this morning. Two days of strength training workouts after a three-month hiatus has, paradoxically, added about 20 years to me this morning Abe.

Poor baby
( i did see the diet coke spew poem by the way)

All that healthy shit will kill ya
;)
but i'm proud of you

Tathagata said:
Poor baby
( i did see the diet coke spew poem by the way)

All that healthy shit will kill ya
;)
but i'm proud of you

Thank you. I swim too and feel like a major hottie when I do that because at 6 am I'm the only one in the pool under 80. :cool:

It sure feels like it. And I was so not into going today lol. Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow.

Angeline said:
Thank you. I swim too and feel like a major hottie when I do that because at 6 am I'm the only one in the pool under 80. :cool:

and you smell like vanilla not Ben Gay
:D

Angeline said:

It sure feels like it. And I was so not into going today lol. Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow.

Where I work out, I'm the only one under 90. I like it there but I wish the elderly would stop sending me fetch things for them. Are they too lazy to get those walkers moving? And you'd think with all the exercise, they'd be able to drag their own oxygen tanks around. (sadly, I'm not kidding--but it's the cheapest gym around.)

WickedEve said:
Where I work out, I'm the only one under 90. I like it there but I wish the elderly would stop sending me fetch things for them. Are they too lazy to get those walkers moving? And you'd think with all the exercise, they'd be able to drag their own oxygen tanks around. (sadly, I'm not kidding--but it's the cheapest gym around.)

One of them asked me to join her quilting group yesterday. lol.

I said I'm not very good at quilting. ee says it's a sign I'm being accepted as a Maine-ah, but they still all say "yaw not from heyeah, ahr you?"

Angeline said:
One of them asked me to join her quilting group yesterday. lol.

I said I'm not very good at quilting. ee says it's a sign I'm being accepted as a Maine-ah, but they still all say "yaw not from heyeah, ahr you?"
Now that the elderly have gotten to know me, they're kinder. But I am getting freaked out lately. I feel as though they're absorbing what youth I have left. I'm slowly becoming one of them. A 85 year-old lady and I were recently discussing how our knees can predict rain. :rolleyes:

WickedEve said:
Now that the elderly have gotten to know me, they're kinder. But I am getting freaked out lately. I feel as though they're absorbing what youth I have left. I'm slowly becoming one of them. A 85 year-old lady and I were recently discussing how our knees can predict rain. :rolleyes:

Careful, the monkey lurks and makes mean age comments about posts like this.

Hijacking can be fun! ;)

I have to brag on myself. A co-worker asked how old I was today. I asked her to guess. She guessed me ten years younger!!!!!!

So I got that going for me, which is nice.

BTW - I'm mad about Miss O!

The Mutt said:
Hijacking can be fun! ;)

I have to brag on myself. A co-worker asked how old I was today. I asked her to guess. She guessed me ten years younger!!!!!!

So I got that going for me, which is nice.

BTW - I'm mad about Miss O!
So, she guessed you were... 71? :D

So, how is the O doing? I haven't seen much of her on the poetry board.

WickedEve said:
So, she guessed you were... 71? :D

So, how is the O doing? I haven't seen much of her on the poetry board.
Sweet Eve...thanks for asking. I'm here sometimes, just far to busy lately with personal shit (not Mutt, of course) and absolutely NO time to be creative. :(
:rolleyes:

Miss Oatlash said:
Sweet Eve...thanks for asking. I'm here sometimes, just far to busy lately with personal shit (not Mutt, of course) and absolutely NO time to be creative. :(
:rolleyes:
I understand. My time here is limited too. The kids are making me feed them and stuff like that. :D

WickedEve said:
I understand. My time here is limited too. The kids are making me feed them and stuff like that. :D
That's the worst thing about kids...one of the reasons I never had any!
:nana:

Back