I challenge you... no, I dare you!

Lauren.Hynde said:
sure, don't thank me for making you start the thread in the first place :p

;)
I sent a thank you via mental telepathy. I just sent it again. :D

JUDO said:

Hmmm...infinity? lol. Thanks, WE, but I'm not nearly as fast as you. You zoomed right past me a couple of weeks ago (yes, I had more than you then).

I've been thinking about it, though, since I passed 500. Haven't really come up with anything that's under 25 characters.

At first I wanted to use "Continually Embarrassed by my Ego", but it's 29 characters without the 4 spaces.

I have a ways to go. It'll probably happen sometime late next month (July) or possibly even in August.

At that speed, maybe I should go for "Mistress D'Escargot" or something...

;)
- Judo
I've been on a posting binge. :)

I think your mental "Thank you" to Lauren went awry. It got me when I was in the shower, thank God, because I made a mess all over the place.

karmadog said:
I think your mental "Thank you" to Lauren went awry. It got me when I was in the shower, thank God, because I made a mess all over the place.
Was it good for you, karmadog?
I'm sure I aimed my mental telepathy straight at Lauren. I think you purposely intercepted it with your big... brain.

I think I got it in the little head. I'll let everyone decide for themselves if that means it was above or below the waist.

Hey, how come Senna hasn't got an Av? I think we should do a thread to decide what he should have. (whoa! poet and didn't know it). Presumptuous? Sure. But he doesn't have to take our suggestions.

I see Senna as the Pope in a cowboy hat. Just wish I had that pic. I've always wanted to be the pope, but it's gonna be tough, considering I'm not Catholic. But everyone needs a goal in life.

It's a shame this is too long
how come I've never heard a woman say that?

I've got the apple if you've got the worm

Hey, here's an old joke but it's still kinda funny ...

What's worse than biting into an apple and finding a worm???

Finding half a worm ...lol

karmadog said:
Hey, that was for me! I'm gonna sue you if you don't compensate me somehow! :mad:

At the rate I'm going I think I'm going to need something witty to put under my name in a 2 weeks tops. Any suggestions? I don't think my mother would like to know I'm Goddess Of Wet Pussy...

*Sending mental email to Lauren*

I sure hope you get that. It was good for me!

If you sue me for the right stuff, I'll act as my own attorney and tank the case.

karmadog said:
Hey, how come Senna hasn't got an Av?
Karmadog, I don't even know how to go about it.

(I hope that all of you will offer some of your poems for the May competition :))

Regards,

Lauren.Hynde said:

At the rate I'm going I think I'm going to need something witty to put under my name in a 2 weeks tops. Any suggestions?

Get thee B-Hynde me

Nothing beats my B-Hynde

20-20 Hynde site

or my fave

Hynde & secrete

*writing these down on the little black book*

Thanks, SF.... hehehe
icon17.gif

ShamelessFlirt, you're good at this!

Love this one: 20-20 Hynde site

Re: ShamelessFlirt, you're good at this!

WickedEve said:
Love this one: 20-20 Hynde site

Thanks WE!

I've helped a few people come up with titles ...lol

I can relate to Judo, when I was close to 1000, I bit my fingers and stopped posting till I came up with something I liked

Back