I could use:

In the lists, e.g. the list of new posts, it says: I could use: SaucyMinx. Just telling.:devil:

I could use a cannabis variety that, when I puff a small bowl, next thing I know it's eight hours later. I don't want to wander around high; I'm impaired enough. I just want to get DOWN. Without rum.

I could use a cannabis variety that, when I puff a small bowl, next thing I know it's eight hours later. I don't want to wander around high; I'm impaired enough. I just want to get DOWN. Without rum.

Try some Green Crack or Super Silver Haze, or a strain with more Sativa than Indica (60% or more) and THC content in the 25% range.

I could use a trip to Bora Bora post haste—and a ham and cheese sandwich—in that order.

Or a really good night’s sleep, during which the elves will come and clean my house. Yeah—that’s the ticket.

I could use some new bras.

This gaining weight thing is mostly no bueno, but I like my bigger boobs!

I could use a nap.

I could also use a teleportation device. There are several people who are far away who I would really like to hug.

After spraying the house perimeter for ants, I could a shower [done!] and a glass of wine. Oops, I left it on the counter. [/me staggers over] Cloudveil Rosé 2016. Fruity. Like [insert GBer name here].

Back